Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 6:26:51 PM EDT
What exactly were you trying to imply when you
brought up the earlier post of mine? Were you upset that it suddenly dawned on me that WWII seems to be the first modern war where civilians weren't killed by disease?

Doesn't it strike YOU as odd that we can claim Germany killed X amount of folks, yet disease killed little to none? I mean, German efficiency IS well known, but did they REALLY outdo disease for the first time in history?
Better yet, did they command disease to stop so that they could enjoy the sadism attributed to them?

WWI figures for disease among civilians were astronomical, with influenza, cholera, and that SPECIAL European disease, typhus accounting for the bulk of civilian deaths.

True, there WERE those nasty stories of WWI that claimed the Germans were making soap out of people, lopping the hands off of Belgian children, and other laughable fantasies that later became acknowledged examples of wartime propaganda.

That soap lie popped up a few years later, as I'm sure you know.

As an aside, one newspaper article printed in New York soon after WWI had a Rabbi claiming that the Germans had killed 6 million Jews, which was a claim that showed remarkable prescience.

Are you familiar with the Kabbalistic trend in Judaism that attaches special significance to certain numbers? 6 is one such number that keeps popping up time and time again throughout the Bible. Odd, huh?

Today, we can laugh about such simple minded lies and chalk them up as rough attempts at public manipulation. That is the great thing about time and distance, it allows the clarity of perspective. Otherwisel., we'd still be looking for things that never existed, like that imaginary human soap.

BTW....would you USE human soap? Would anyone?

So, I'll ask YOU. Can you tell me how many civilians were killed by disease in WWII? Surely disease must have been the largest killer of civilians. Where do you think I could find that info? I'm positive that if the info were available, a learned man like you wouldn't try to blame Germany for the effects of disease upon the world.

Or would you?

Since the allies were bombing the hell out of everything that moved in an attempt to bring on starvation and disease, we can't very well blame Germany for the success of the Allied campaign.

Or can we?

Also, let me address Eric the Hun by answering an earlier remark on my take on Zionism....

Zionism was created in Germany at roughly the same time as German Nazism by the Jew Theodor Hertzle. It is too cloose to Nazism in both word and essence to be denied. In fact, they can be said to be twins born of the same evil seed.

Replace the word German for Jew, or Chosen for Uebermensch and you have interchangeable philosophies. But as much as folks know of Nazism, how many know ANYTHING about Zionism?

We bombed Germany for their version of Nationalism. To remain constant, we need to bomb Israel for the same.

Evil IS evil Eric. Even if you DO prefer to believe that Israels evil is sanctioned by God.
BTW...having spoken to God recently, he told me that he doesn't love one set of his kids more than another and never gave Israel permission to kill all the untermensch...er, non chosen.

If you don't straighten up, I think he's gonna kick your ass when he gets back. :)

You never DID clear up your claim that the Godhead is Jewish. Which Rabbi did the Bar Mitzvah on God?
Talk about an honor.......

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Also Eric....

If God is Jewish, as you claim....who does HE pray to? :)
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]
[:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P]
[size=6]Troll![/size=6]
[:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P][:K][X][}:D][:P]

Please don't feed the trolls!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
There's no foolin' you, is there?

It's just that Cincinnatus seemed very upset about me inquiring about disease rates of WWII and I thought I'd give him a chance to do a hit and run like his last one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Jesred,
I'm sure that disease was rampent (especailly in German concentration camps).
But why was that? Could it be because the Germans left the dead Jews in open pits? Or the lack of food or medical care??
Hmm...
What is the Hitler Youth Corps teaching today??

[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't feed the trolls!  [:K]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll bite jesred.

Why do you think I brought it up?
You know why.
Even though you were asking a question, you weren't looking for an answer, were you?

You were hinting at something.
And what was that?

You were hinting that the number of Jews who died in WWII in German Concentration Camps, is an inflated number.
No doubt (in you pea-sized mind) inflated by the Jewish controlled media.

People who ask questions, but don't seek answers are evasive, and dishonest.
Like you.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:50:32 PM EDT
[#9]
You'll bite Cincy? Okay....

Then let me ask you...how many Jews died in WWII and why is it beneficial to the world to have this number burned in to its collective psyche? WHO benefits Cinnci, who benefits?

Why has WWII been so politicized so that it has now become the war of Jewish suffering in that the world can name the number of Jews to the exclusion of any and all other groups killed?

How many died and where did this number come from?
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#10]
And another one bites the dust.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top