Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2001 6:39:31 PM EDT
Well I just got the news that I have to go to the PRK next week and work for 4 months.  After that I have to go to Canada and work for another 4 months.  Can't get much worse as far as gun laws go.  I work in the film idustry and was hoping to get a on a show in Miami or Pennsylvania, but those jobs fell through.  I guess I'll just do a lot of skeet and trap shooting.  I'm really pissed about not being able to take my AR's.  At least I am working.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#1]
What area?  You'll probably be in a good place for the winter with optional snow a short drive away, and hit the Great White North in the spring.

email me if you ever feel like meeting for a range day or a brewski in SoCal.  I live in San Diego.

You'll survive.  Hope you get paid for it.

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:05:40 PM EDT
[#2]
goes for me too almost snowboard season.cant wait for the white powder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top