Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/21/2005 1:06:17 PM EDT
Last night was the last school dance. People ususally go to a close by pizza place after, and I was going with my friend (Garret). A few other kids were talking shit to my friend and they said they wanted to fight him at the pizza place. Naturally, I and my other friend come along to watch and give backup if he needs help. But about 2 days ago, the shit got bad. A wangster kid also wanted to fight my friend, and said if he (Garret) hit the kids that he would fight him. Well at the dance, we find out that we are in for a bit of a surprise. The people were calling people up and got 13 more people, and a person with a crowbar. We start walking to the pizza place and I hear "MOTHER FUCKERS!!" from behind me. I look back and there is about 15 people coming at us. We quick get into McDonalds and they follow us in. This was supposed to be a 1 on 2 fight (they had more people to start) and they had to bring this shit in. We were so pissed off. Who the hell gets 14 people to help when there was 4 of us?! Then they called us pussies. Well, I got that off my back. Thanks for reading...I guess.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:07:58 PM EDT
The first rule of Fight Club...

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:09:27 PM EDT
Never saw the movie.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:10:21 PM EDT

Why are you going to a dance with a dude?

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:11:47 PM EDT
They must have felt threatened...they knew that they would have lost the fight...that's why they had so many other people join in to help them.

Just out of curiousity, what were they? White, latino....etc.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:12:01 PM EDT
I wasn't going to the dance with him. We were all just there. And yes I saw the smilie...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:12:02 PM EDT
Did they take your milk money?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:13:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By frtloop85:
They must have felt threatened...they knew that they would have lost the fight...that's why they had so many other people join in to help them.

Just out of curiousity, what were they? White, latino....etc.

All white. We weren't going to fight 15 on 4 (maybe 5). Im still pissed about it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:13:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 1:15:23 PM EDT by Cypher214]
Teenagers... pfft. You guys put yourselves in the most rediculous predicaments.

A pre-planned brawl is an incredibly stupid and pointless way to end up in the hospital or jail.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:16:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TGorsk08:
All white. We weren't going to fight 15 on 4 (maybe 5). Im still pissed about it.

That throws out my theory then.

Just forget it man, honestly, what's the point of fighting? Is it just so yall can talk about it in the locker room? It's not something that you should waste your time on.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:18:07 PM EDT

Just forget it man, honestly, what's the point of fighting? Is it just so yall can talk about it in the locker room? It's not something that you should waste your time on.

Here is the situation. Garret had nothing against them, but their girlfriends talk to him alot, and the kids got all bitchy. They showed up at his house with a baseball bat. They told him they wanted to fight at the pizza place after the dance. They pussed out. I was there to watch, and for backup if need be. They wanted to fight.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:20:16 PM EDT

Here is the situation. Garret had nothing against them, but their girlfriends talk to him alot, and the kids got all bitchy. They showed up at his house with a baseball bat. They told him they wanted to fight at the pizza place after the dance. They pussed out. I was there to watch, and for backup if need be. They wanted to fight.

Regardless of who wanted to fight, it's still rediculous. Garret went to fight so obviously he wanted to fight to...you went to watch and for backup...which is known that you would get pulled into it.

I still say it's not something that you should waste your time on...i take it this was a high school dance right?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:22:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 1:24:19 PM EDT by TGorsk08]
Yes, high school dance. Garret did want to fight them, they were saying stuff to their girlfriends to make them hate him, so IMO, they deserve getting hit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:23:15 PM EDT

Garret showed up knowing they wanted to fight him there, which was stupid. You accompanied him, which was stupid. You should have been talking him out of showing up. If all 14 of those boys got ahold of the 4 of you, you could be dead right now or at least in the hospital.

Grow up. Don't allow yourself or friends to do stupid shit like that. What would you rather have people at school saying: "He's a pussy" or "boy he sure was dumb for showing up to fight those boys... the doctors think he may be out of the hospital in a couple of weeks".
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:26:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 1:26:33 PM EDT by DK-Prof]
I don't understand this primate posturing thing.

If someone wants to fight, laugh at them and walk away. (And then have sex with their girlfriend while they're beating their chest and telling their buddies how yellow you are. ).

If someone wants to fight, and you don't think it can be avoided - then take them down as fast as a violently as you can, that instant.

All this "meet me at the pizza place for a fight" stuff is silly
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:26:46 PM EDT
How were we supposed to know they would show up with that many people AND a crowbar? Sure, maybe fighting is stupid. But some people deserve a beating.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:29:07 PM EDT

How were we supposed to know they would show up with that many people AND a crowbar? Sure, maybe fighting is stupid. But some people deserve a beating.

You yourself said that it was going to be Garret against two other guys. Him knowing that he was outnumbered, brought you and whoeverelse for backup. The other guys knew that that was going to happen and they got backup as well. You can't honestly say that you had NO IDEA that they weren't going to have their back up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:32:15 PM EDT

That's not the point.

The point is that as soon as you agree to "meet at the pizza place for a fight" you are already knee-deep in stupidity, regardless of how many people show, and what they bring.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:33:23 PM EDT
This is why when I was in HS I had the 12 gauge in the trunk. . . .

The first rule of combat is never fight fair. Use every attempt to tip the scales in your favor. Oh, and don't instigate or throw the first blow. When the Cops show up its self defense. . . . .

And that wasn't a 'team'. It was a lynch mob/posse.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:33:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
If someone wants to fight, and you don't think it can be avoided - then take them down as fast as a violently as you can, that instant.

Hit him as hard as you can, as fast as you can, where it hurts him most.

Don't advertise a fight, thats stupid.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:35:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SirDrinksAlot:

What the hell is your avatar, anyway? Whenever I see it, I wonder.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:36:09 PM EDT
If someone wants to fight, laugh at them and walk away. (And then have sex with their girlfriend while they're beating their chest and telling their buddies how yellow you are. ).

Well said.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:36:14 PM EDT

Looks like a harmonica to me...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:38:26 PM EDT

Looks like a harmonica to me...

Looks like a big locomotive to me

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:42:28 PM EDT
Ahhhh, the real world drama of HS...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:51:43 PM EDT
It's a harmonica
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:53:37 PM EDT

It's a harmonica

WOOHOO!!! I was right!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:57:49 PM EDT
If they need 14 guys to take on two of you, you can bet that every single one of them is the biggest pussy ever.

Whenever anyone wanted to fight me, I said fine. YOU AND ME, no one else, 5 miles away...right now!

No one ever wanted to do it...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:05:22 PM EDT

It's a harmonica

WOOHOO!!! I was right!!

And I couldn't have been more wrong

But at least I'll be able to sleep at night now
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:09:58 PM EDT

Yes, high school dance. Garret did want to fight them, they were saying stuff to their girlfriends to make them hate him, so IMO, they deserve getting hit.

Oh teh drama!!!!1111oneone!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:21:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 3:21:27 PM EDT by Redcap]

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:41:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 3:41:52 PM EDT by Lumpy196]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:45:37 PM EDT

Why are you going to a dance with a dude?

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:46:33 PM EDT
How the hell am I making it seem super dramatic? And how am I being a baby about it? I just said that we were highly outnumbered in a fight that they agreed to have with him with nobody helping them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:53:44 PM EDT
Thats why kids join gangs, THEY ARE AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING BY THEMSELVES!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:55:45 PM EDT
Thats why kids join gangs, THEY ARE AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING BY THEMSELVES!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:57:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 3:58:37 PM EDT by Redcap]

How the hell am I making it seem super dramatic? And how am I being a baby about it? I just said that we were highly outnumbered in a fight that they agreed to have with him with nobody helping them.

You are making it seem like anyone here gives a fuck, apparently which happens to be false.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:58:08 PM EDT
A real 'fighter' knows the best way to win: When you know there is going to be a fight, be somewhere else.

Congratulations, all you and everyone else there did was show how insecure you are.

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:58:55 PM EDT
Again, I was there mainly to watch, and if a few (not a few as in 12 people) people showed up I could give backup if need be. Garret wanted to do it all by himself anyways. It was the kids with the crowbar that we were worried about, luckily, we never had to fight them. Monday might be interesting.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:00:07 PM EDT

Excellent point. Don't talk about fighting, don't puff up your chest and talk shit back...

...just hit them. Hard. A lot. Until they stop moving.

...and don't sleep with the dude's girlfriend. DK may have meant that in jest (I hope), but it's a wonderful way to escalate a situation and get yourself killed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:02:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Redcap:

You are making it seem like anyone here gives a fuck, apparently which happens to be false.

I dont expect anybody to care, nobody usually does care about my posts. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about this, and if anybody else has had things like this happen.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:03:13 PM EDT
seems like we were all that dumb once.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:10:05 PM EDT
The question begs to be asked....
Did you draw down on them?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:10:06 PM EDT
So yo lost your milk money.

Got a boo-boo on your knee.

And now you mangina has dropped.

How sweet.............

SGatr15
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:14:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sgtar15:
So yo lost your milk money.

Got a boo-boo on your knee.

And now you mangina has dropped.

How sweet.............

SGatr15

What are you smoking? I never said they fought us, so I couldnt have lost any money. Never hurt my knee either. I think you're confused...or I might be.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:16:35 PM EDT
Talk is cheap.
Jail,lawyers,doctors and E-R visits,tend to be expensive.
If it escalates to violence on their part,wait till later.Revenge is best served cold,remember?

Shoot,shovel,shuddup.Problem solved.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:16:36 PM EDT
I dont think your a lot smarter than the cooters that wanted to fight you...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:17:05 PM EDT
Whne a young boy first discovers himself the high levels of testosterone often cause confusion......and pimples.

SGat1r5
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:21:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Redcap:

I dont expect anybody to care, nobody usually does care about my posts. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about this, and if anybody else has had things like this happen.

Well, here's what I think:

Everyone involved is an idiot. Or at least they really do a good job of acting like one.

Here's a good way to handle a tough guy:

TG: "Hey man, you got some kind of problem?"

You: "Sorry, no, I don't."

TG: "Do you think you're some kind of tough guy huh?"

You: "No, I sure don't."

TG: "You looking for a fight, dude?"

You: "Sorry. No. I can't help you there".

TG: "What are you, some kind of pussy? Afraid to fight me?"

You: "No, I'm not a pussy, but if you want to think I am, go ahead. Fine with me."

TG: "You must be some kind of pussy because you sure ain't no real man! Fucking chicken ass pussy!"

You; "Sorry. I don't have anything to prove. I don't want to fight you."

If there are people around, make sure plenty of people can hear that you tried to de-escalate the situation. When the cops come, you want witnesses to back up your story. Don't let the first thing they see be you defending yourself- which can make it look like you started the fight. Walk away and put distance between you and the tough guy.

Then if the tough guy actually attacks you, TAKE HIM DOWN FAST. It isn't a boxing match. There are no queensbury rules. You don't get extra points for "fighting like a man". Strike at his most vulnerable areas and end the fight as fast as possible. Some people have this idiotic notion that if you kick someone in the crotch or gouge their eyes or rake their shins you're fighting like a girl. Bullshit. When the time comes to fight - meaning your safety or life is in jeopardy - END IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

So, yeah, it sounds like you and everybody there are still in high school and have more hormones than sense. Your hormones will level off over the years. Try to overwhelm them with as much sense as you can as soon as you can.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:28:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Evil_ATF:

Excellent point. Don't talk about fighting, don't puff up your chest and talk shit back...

...just hit them. Hard. A lot. Until they stop moving.

...and don't sleep with the dude's girlfriend. DK may have meant that in jest (I hope), but it's a wonderful way to escalate a situation and get yourself killed.

Yeah - I was totally kidding about that. I just wanted to make the point that he can be doing something worthwhile with his time while all the other chimps are busy beating their chests and doing their stupid posturing. Homework would probably be the best - then he can hire all of the idiots when he has an MBA from Harvard, and they all still work at McDonalds. Then, years later, he can raid their pension fund and buy a huge mansion in Kokomo!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:39:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
I can SOOOO relate to this thread...

I can to...about 20 years ago. Stupid kids.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top