Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/18/2005 10:27:13 AM EDT
A Buckeye just offered me $450 for a set of tickets to the game. Them Buckeyes dont think straight when the see the Maize and Blue. I think I am still going to go. Even though $450 would buy a lot of ammo.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:42:05 AM EDT
$450 to watch the Wolverines lose??

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=390979&page=2

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:42:47 AM EDT
Life's short. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:46:29 AM EDT
The only time I pull for MSU is when they are playing the domers. Geez I hate them. At least you saved some respect for the rest of the state. That only means your record will be better when we beat the tar out of you.

The BIG TEN season starts this coming weekend. I hate it because we just end up beating up on each other.

Glad to see INDIANA is 3-0!

I am about to pull the trigger on the bucknut deal.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:48:02 AM EDT
tickets for last nights UF v. Tennessee game were going for $200 from what i heard. i didnt want to sell mine though. GO GATORS.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:51:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ARDOC:
The only time I pull for MSU is when they are playing the domers. Geez I hate them. At least you saved some respect for the rest of the state. That only means your record will be even better when we beat the tar out of you. get the tar beaten out of us by you.

The BIG TEN season starts this coming weekend. I hate it because we just end up beating up on each other.

Fixed it for you.

Who do you think (even though it's WAY early) will win the Big Ten?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:54:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By lokt:

The only time I pull for MSU is when they are playing the domers. Geez I hate them. At least you saved some respect for the rest of the state. That only means your record will be even better when we beat the tar out of you. get the tar beaten out of us by you.

Fixed it for you.

Who do you think (even though it's WAY early) will win the Big Ten?

The Bucknuts look really good. But Stanton is probably the best QB in the Big Ten right now. The only thing is that he is one hit from sitting on the bench or a long time.

If the Wolverines can get it to tick on offense and defense at the same time we also have a shot.

Iowa and Purdue are outside shots but they have a decent chance. They also dont play a lot of good teams.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:02:11 PM EDT

A Buckeye just offered me $450 for a set of tickets to the game. Them Buckeyes dont think straight when the see the Maize and Blue. I think I am still going to go. Even though $450 would buy a lot of ammo.

Ammo > football

Hell, if you was real frugal and looked long enough, I bet you could built an AR for $450.

But then again, spectating just ain't my cup 'o tea. I'm an active-participant kind of guy. Love to play, hate to watch.

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:03:28 PM EDT
Id sell them Id have been sold them.

Top Top