Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/11/2004 3:42:27 AM EDT
For the first time in this election cycle, I believe we are going to lose.

All along, I thought there was no way a Mass. liberal could win. Now he is starting to pull ahead in the polls.

It is all the fault of that idiot, GW Bush. How can you be so stupid that a guy like Kerry can win it all.

If Kerry wins, kiss your ass good-bye.

1. More terrorist attacks.
2. Higher taxes.
3. Anti-business.
4. More gun bans.

Still we can't yet admit defeat.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:43:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:46:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:46:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

All along, I thought there was no way a Mass. liberal could win. Now he is starting to pull ahead in the polls.

It is all the fault of that idiot, GW Bush. How can you be so stupid that a guy like Kerry can win it all.

If Kerry wins, kiss your ass good-bye.

1. More terrorist attacks.
2. Higher taxes.
3. Anti-business.
4. More gun bans.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

The polls are flawed.  Look at the financial support maps.  That will give you a better impression of who's going to win.  Bush will have 315+ and I'm willing to wager on that.

And don't get so hyped up!  I know that Mexican weed can really pull your mind in several directions...so cut it out of your diet.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]
The popular vote always sways like a tree in the wind.

Watch the electoral votes.

I predict Bush wins with no problem.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:48:40 AM EDT
[#5]
hmmm, maybe I'm seeing the wrong poles, but Rasmussen still has Bush ahead and I think Zogby does too ...
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Try DECAF

I just got this e-mail:

Dear Penguin_101,

The debates are almost over, and after Wednesday, the real work of this campaign begins - turning out the vote for President Bush.  We must reach as many voters as possible, spread the President's positive message, and mobilize the largest vote possible on November 2nd.

As a Volunteer, you probably have plans to go door-to-door in the final days, and make sure your neighbors vote.  We're asking you to start a little earlier.

www.GeorgeWBush.com/Walk

On October 16 and 17, tens of thousands of Volunteers will gather in thousands of homes all across America and carry out the largest door-to-door contact program ever assembled - the Walk the Vote Weekend.  Will your house be one of them?

We'll identify voters in your area, provide maps to their door and handouts.  We just need you to ask your friends to reach out to your neighbors and turn out the vote.  Everything you need to organize your "Walk the Vote" party is available online through our Party for the President tool.

www.GeorgeWBush.com/Walk

The debates have illustrated the clear choice Americans face in November.  We must choose between remaining on the offensive and fighting the terrorists where they live, or choose Kerry's politics of retreat and defeat, treating terrorist attacks as a law enforcement issue and responding only after we pass a "global test" administered in the Halls of Europe.

Your Walk the Vote will spread the message, and tell those undecided voters closest to you - your neighbors - why President Bush is the right choice to be Commander-in-Chief for another four years.

Once you set up your party, we'll send you all the information you need for your walk.  To be sure you receive the information, please check your e-mail regularly in the coming days and follow the directions to download your maps and flyers.

www.GeorgeWBush.com/Walk

Going door-to-door is easy and fun, and will help ensure a victory for the President.  We appreciate your effort and thank you in advance for hosting a Walk the Vote in your neighborhood.

Sincerely,

Ken Mehlman  

P.S.  On October 16 and 17, tens of thousands of Volunteers will gather in thousands of homes all across America and carry out the largest door-to-door walk program ever assembled - the Walk the Vote Weekend.  Will your house be one of them?  Get started at www.GeorgeWBush.com/Walk.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:55:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Forgive me if I'm not looking up in reponse to your Sky-Is-Falling post....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:57:51 AM EDT
[#8]
"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic challenger John Kerry (news - web sites) expanded his slight lead over President Bush (news - web sites) to three points in a tight race for the White House, according to a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Monday. "

To me this next number is what REALLY scares me the most.

"The poll found 48 percent of voters thought the United States was headed in the wrong direction and 45 percent thought it was headed in the right direction. "

We need Bush to win. However, it is hard to get behind someone that many of us conservatives view as a idiot. Still there is no other option for us to protect our rights.

If many of Bush's own supports view him as an idiot, what about the undecided vote?

The electoral map does give me some hope, but things are changing fast.

In my own state of Ohio, Bush was considered a sure win. Eventhough Kerry is still behind in the polls here, he now has a chance to capture Ohio.

Except for 1944 when  Ohio voted for its own son, Taft, who takes Ohio takes it all.

Philip

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:58:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Bush can't speak.  Good public speaking abilities are key.  Bush is a far better candidate than Kerry, but he won't let you believe it....because he can't speak.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:59:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry hit the wrong button when editing.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:01:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Bush can't speak.  Good public speaking abilities are key.  Bush is a far better candidate than Kerry, but he won't let you believe it....because he can't speak.

Yes, this is true.

The man is very level headed and is a competent leader... he just can't put a sentence together to save his life, that's all.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:10:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Shiiiit, mo-fo, I'd put that muthafucka on a box a wheaties!  Bush da bomb!  Don't trip, let's flip, gettin' throwed on the flip!  Gettin' blowed with da muthafuckin' Jiggyman, foo!

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:11:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We need Bush to win. However, it is hard to get behind someone that many of us conservatives view as a idiot.

Speak for yourself.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't really think the ban will expire.  We are screwed, the sunset will not happen.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:13:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I don't really think the ban will expire.  We are screwed, the sunset will not happen.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:14:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We need Bush to win. However, it is hard to get behind someone that many of us conservatives view as a idiot.

Speak for yourself.

The reality of the case is that he speaks for many. Unfortunately.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:16:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:18:33 AM EDT
[#18]
What, nobody else thinks we're being trolled here?

That's a shame.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:18:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Apparently, the Washington Post hasn't gotten the memo....

Washington Post Tracking Poll
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:19:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:22:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

That's a shame.

Damn skippy!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:23:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Trollin' trollin' trollin', get  them DemCRAPS  trollin'......

There is NO question the internet polls are being spammed to CREATE  THE APPEARANCE  Kerry is gaining momentum.

Read DUh. They are in orgasmic convulsions over there.

Don't believe the polls Just VOTE NOV 2.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:23:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:24:12 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

That's a shame.

Yeah, well. No point in showing the how stupid and transparent he/she/it is. They won't get it anyway....

He's right in his title, though. THEY ARE going to lose!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:24:37 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speak for yourself.

The reality of the case is that he speaks for many. Unfortunately.

Bush is a poor leader because he mishandled the Iraq situation.

By the eve of the Iraq war we had to fight it. All our options were gone.

One of the main rules of leadership is to never back yourself into a corner. (Also a rule in self-defense.) From 9/11 until March 2003, Bush backed us into a corner on Iraq. Today we see the results.

He was a good leader that he was willing to go to war when the time came. To do otherwise would have shown weakness. However, it never should have gotten that far.

For you "Soprano" fans, it is like season three. Tony did not want to tangle with the Russians. He warned Janice to give the leg back. She refused and Tony had to fight a battle he didn't want to fight.

Bush is Janet and we are Tony. We had to fight because of some stupid decisions.

Still Bush has to win.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:25:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Troll?    Lets see, how long until someone says this is a COC violation for nipples?  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:26:03 AM EDT
[#27]
We are going to win.  

Polls, whether they favor the President or not, are a poor barometer of the public's intentions.  They are usually skewed in favor of one candidate or another in an attempt to influence the morale of the other side.  Kerry's campaign appears to rely heavily on polls and that amounts to him believing his own bullshit.

That's why he will lose.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:26:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Bush is a poor leader because he mishandled to Iraq situation.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:28:22 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I would love to hear how you would had handled it! "Mr. Saddam, please give me your weapon." 4 years later: "Mr. Saddam, please give me your weapon. PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEE. [crying]"
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:29:47 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently in some peoples minds, WARS are supposed to go off without a hitch - like a Hollywood extravaganza.

They don't realise the ENTIRE GOAL of the enemy is to make us make "mistakes."

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:30:18 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would love to hear how you would had handled it! "Mr. Saddam, please give me your weapon." 4 years later: "Mr. Saddam, please give me your weapon. PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEE. [crying]"

That' exactly how Billy Boy and sKerry's beloved UN handled it....... FOR TWELVE YEARS.

Bush solved the problem in as many days.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:30:21 AM EDT
[#32]
please don't feed them,  nice way to sneak it in though,  Good luck in the election......

NOT!!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:30:52 AM EDT
[#33]
The majority of my coworkers are conservative, along with the majority of my family. Not one of them feel the president is a puppet or an idiot.

I guess you have some proof that many registered republicans have a lack of faith in the presidents ability to lead because he is an "idiot"?

I would agree that he isn't the best debater, but I'm personally focusing on larger issues than how he pronounce nuclear.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:31:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Well, if Bush loses, I will blame those who don't know what a "troll" refers to.  Here's a hint--it's not a monster.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:31:57 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently in some peoples minds, WARS are supposed to go off without a hitch - like a Hollywood extravaganza.

Exactly. It's no wonder that the loudest critics of the war are those who think they are experts because they spend their lives PRETENDING to fight wars on film.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:33:38 AM EDT
[#36]
What do you mean WE, pilgrim?

Bush '04!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:34:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
For the first time in this election cycle, I believe we are going to lose... true, you and your ilk are gonna lose

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! BUSH that is

... you DU
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:35:25 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Troll?    Lets see, how long until someone says this is a COC violation for nipples?  
pagiserver.cz/store/ender/Cave%20troll%202.jpg

Holy shit!  Where the hell is THAT thing???
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:36:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cave troll from Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring.   The Moria fight scene.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:39:09 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cave troll from Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring.   The Moria fight scene.

Right...but I asked WHERE it was, not WHAT it was...
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:40:05 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

!

Isn't that what you just did?  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:42:16 AM EDT
[#42]
I think he means where that "statue" is.....  I cant tell if it is a closeup of a miniature or a full size replica...

PS  We are going to win...   DONT FEED THE TROLLS
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:44:31 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

LOOK I SAID I WAS WRONG!!!!

WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO YOU WANT?.....BLOOD?!

Damn........make 1 bad call and they just harass the crap out of you forever!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:45:58 AM EDT
[#44]
I love this picture.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:46:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:48:39 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right...but I asked WHERE it was, not WHAT it was...

um.....sorry I misread.............I don't know, its the first pic I saw when I did a Google image search on troll......

oh..and IBTL  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:53:13 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will not say he is a poor leader --

I will just say it would not be hard to find a better one. What is up with the Republican Party -- are they daft ?  We need a good candidate next election or Hillary will be the next President for sure.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:00:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Sha-zaum! I hop we gets to use one of them NUKYEELER bunker buster bombs before we lose the lection and Kerry shuts that program down, Mr. Troll
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:12:45 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
The polls are biased toward the left, as they're mostly CONTROLLED by the left.

Kerry's going to LOSE, and by a LANDSLIDE!

CJ

this is what i feel will happen
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:15:14 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Bush is a poor leader because he mishandled the Iraq situation.

By the eve of the Iraq war we had to fight it. All our options were gone.

One of the main rules of leadership is to never back yourself into a corner. (Also a rule in self-defense.) From 9/11 until March 2003, Bush backed us into a corner on Iraq. Today we see the results.

He was a good leader that he was willing to go to war when the time came. To do otherwise would have shown weakness. However, it never should have gotten that far.

For you "Soprano" fans, it is like season three. Tony did not want to tangle with the Russians. He warned Janice to give the leg back. She refused and Tony had to fight a battle he didn't want to fight.

Bush is Janet and we are Tony. We had to fight because of some stupid decisions.

Still Bush has to win.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Bush had to fight Saddam.  The French and the Russians were about to pull the plug on sanctions in return for all the bribes they were getting.  Bush didn't "back us into a corner".  He saw that we were about to be backed into a corner by the French and the UN and took decisive action.  The way the media has ignored this part of the Duefler Report is a disgrace.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top