Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 8:06:33 PM EDT
I can't believe those idiots didn't vote out Amber.  Rob's going to win immunity, and vote out Rupert, then he's going to win the final three endurance immunity and eliminate Jenna.

Then his record of screwing over everyone in the game to get to the final four wont matter, because they'll just vote for his girlfriend, Amber.

Morons.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
God I hope not. I freaking hate Rob and Amber. I'm hoping for Rupert to win (and have been since episode one of last season). Their only bet, if Rob wins immunity, is for Rupert and Jenna to vote against Amber. That way, there will be a tie breaker. Although, Survivor is always full of surprises.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Amber is going to win..Straight up..Then she'll pose for Playboy

She's finer than a hair on a frogs ass...I still have the .mov of her mooning the Today Show after she did the Outback Survivor....Nice tush...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
ummmmmmmm.......................who cares?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Amber is going to win..Straight up..Then she'll pose for Playboy

She's finer than a hair on a frogs ass...I still have the .mov of her mooning the Today Show after she did the Outback Survivor....Nice tush...

I never seen that! Maybe you should send that to me for inspection.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Survivor is my 1 reality TV addiction. Seen every episode.

Why the hell did Jenna and Rupert vote for Big Tom?

That shit should have been set straight on the walk back from reward. Vote off Amber or Rob.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry I care for this about as much as friends.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Now ask me why I sould care.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys sound like a bunch of girls gossiping.  

"Like, oh my god! I just hate Amber! She thinks she's like, ALL THAT, and stuff!"
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:34:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You guys sound like a bunch of girls gossiping.  

"Like, oh my god! I just hate Amber! She thinks she's like, ALL THAT, and stuff!"

Than mind your own fucking business.

On a lighter note, they screwed up big time tonight. If it is a tie on sunday, 2-2 it comes down to who had more votes in the past tribal councils.  I'm not sure but I don't think Rupert has ever been voted for. (I hope not)
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Rob deserves to win.

He's won the most immunity challenges using both physical and mental skills. Best player from day one.

Plus he's played everyone like a Stradivarius - that last trick he pulled on Tom and Rupert, getting them to go after each other was pure genius. Those dodos are too stupid to see that every single thought they have has already been anticipated, catalogued and ready to be used against them by Rob.

That show is a chess game - Rob is Kasparov and they're all neophytes trying to remember how the little horsey moves.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#12]
It's just so elementally obvious that Rob and Amber are truly mutually supportive and everyone else is just a pawn to them.  Yet these morons keep trying to ingratiate themselves with them in hopes that they'll favor them.  Morons!  Only two make it to the finale!  Who the fuck do you think that will be? They dont give a fuck about you!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:04:02 PM EDT
[#13]
OH MAN IF LOOKS COULD KILL!!!!

You see Tom staring down Rob at the end... Tom got played! Rupert and Jenna are such the sheep.

Now if I were in that group of three that were left as Rob and Amber went off to the movie I would have made the alliance with the other two and then put it this way to Rob and Amber:

"Here is the deal guys, one of you two are going to go and we are leaving it up to you two to decide. Us three are going to throw away the immunity challenge so basically it will be you two fighting over immunity, the other one will be voted out."

How cool would it have been to see a two headed snake fight itself to the death?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You see Tom staring down Rob at the end... Tom got played! Rupert and Jenna are such the sheep.

Now if I were in that group of three that were left as Rob and Amber went off to the movie I would have made the alliance with the other two and then put it this way to Rob and Amber:

"Here is the deal guys, one of you two are going to go and we are leaving it up to you two to decide. Us three are going to throw away the immunity challenge so basically it will be you two fighting over immunity, the other one will be voted out."

How cool would it have been to see a two headed snake fight itself to the death?

Thinking like that is why I wouldn't stand a chance at Survivor.  I never would have thought that up in a million years.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:09:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Rob and Amber have shown themselves to be 2 of the best players ever in the game of Survivor.

Amber is the prototypical female winner.  Using her goodies to woo everyone and being basically a wiley minx.  She is a lot like Tina and Jenna M.

Rob is probably the best male player ever.  He's strong physically and mentally.  I can't stand the bastard, but he's a helluva player.

Rupert, other than his fishing, is useless.  He's just like a fucking hen.  Couldn't stand him last time around, can't stand him this time.  Same goes for Jenna.

I don't see Rob winning in any possible combination.  He's fucked over too many people.  Lex, Kathy, and Tom surely won't vote for him.  Alicia and Shii-Ann hate everyone and will probably vote for whoever kissed their asses the most.

I see Amber winning Sunday night.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thinking like that is why I wouldn't stand a chance at Survivor.  I never would have thought that up in a million years.

ONCE A YEAR I come up with a good one. Crap its only May... Well looks like Im dumb for the next 7 months.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:07:44 AM EDT
[#17]
All I have to say is, Amber is fucking hot!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:35:51 AM EDT
[#18]
[tom]wesha fo anyhaayo dis isla ochoma?[/tom]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:40:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Rob thinks he's got it made.  He and Amber go to the final two and even if Amber wins, he gets Amber.

Problem is Amber is playing him the fool using the oldest tool known to women.  She wins and she won't even remember Robs last name.

She's the devious one.

BTW, Big Tom was a fool and handed the game over to Rob and Amber on a silver platter.  He was played like a fiddle and the only vote not against him was his own thanks to his pal.  

Tj
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:40:39 AM EDT
[#20]
The whole lot of them have been dumbasses since Lex decided to let Amber survive.

As Rob and Amber pick off every one of them, they just don't fuckin get it.  Last night was their last chance to break them up.  

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:58:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Than mind your own fucking business.

He said, on a public Internet message board....

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:15:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The whole lot of them have been dumbasses since Lex decided to let Amber survive.

That was a huge blunder, the biggest and most important in this season's game.  The obvious course to eliminate Amber was shitcanned for "outside the box" strategery to ingratiate Lex to Rob.  And it destroyed Lex almost immediately.  Now look where it got the people he thought could help him to the finish.

Thing is, everyone else is making the same mistake as Lex.  they know Rob' and Amber are the powerhouse, but instead of destroying the strong as you are supposed to do in Survivor, they are attempting to ingratiate themselves into the powerful ones' favor.  They never seem to understand there only room for two at the top.  Doesn't deter them from their obsequiousness. MORONS.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:15:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Tom is the stereotype of a dumb redneck
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:17:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Tom is the stereotype of a dumb redneck

What did you say?  I couldn't understand you...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:45:56 AM EDT
[#25]
The only explanation I can see for Rupert and Jenna voting for Tom is that if they voted Amber out then Tom and Rob would be an alliance. Tom and Rob would be harder to beat than Rob and Amber. I'm thinking that they are hoping that they can either get immunity or if Rob gets immunity they can beat Amber more easily in a tie breaker. I know it's not a great strategy, but that's about the only reasoning I can see behind their decision. That is unless there's something else going on here that they haven't shown us. Remember, CBS will edit the show to make it look one way and what actually may be going on is another thing. I really want Rupert to win, but right now I'm thinking it will be Amber. There's no way Rob will win against anyone there. If Rupert is in the final 2 I think he wins hands down though, but that's IF he can get there.

From the looks of it though it seems as if everyone but Rob and Amber have been complete dumbasses on the show.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:54:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
God I hope not. I freaking hate Rob and Amber. I'm hoping for Rupert to win (and have been since episode one of last season). Their only bet, if Rob wins immunity, is for Rupert and Jenna to vote against Amber. That way, there will be a tie breaker. Although, Survivor is always full of surprises.

Amber has multiple previous votes against her.....Rupert and Jenna should vote for her, not Rob because ROB HAS NEVER HAD A VOTE CAST AGAINST HIM  so in a tye breaker Amber would go (unless they try that purple stone tie breaker AGAIN...that sucked)  Rupert and Jenna both have votes...Rupert has 1, Jenna has 2 (one from tina early and one from Tom last nite, I forget who ruperts is but it is on the cbs website)

Oh and this is Dr Frige's wife.....a true survivor addict....but I like the amazing race better!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amber has multiple previous votes against her.....Rupert and Jenna should vote for her, not Rob because ROB HAS NEVER HAD A VOTE CAST AGAINST HIM  so in a tye breaker Amber would go (unless they try that purple stone tie breaker AGAIN...that sucked)  Rupert and Jenna both have votes...Rupert has 1, Jenna has 2 (one from tina early and one from Tom last nite, I forget who ruperts is but it is on the cbs website)

Oh and this is Dr Frige's wife.....a true survivor addict....but I like the amazing race better!

A lot of the tie-breakers that they've done have been Survivor trivia. Many times they have had to answer questions about the best way to avoid a shark attack, what plants can/can't be eaten, etc.

Looking back at the episode last night, I think Rupert and Jenna knew exactly what they were doing (whether I agree with it or not). Neither of the two-somes fully trusted Tom. So, all of them wanted to get rid of him. Plus, towards the beginning of the episode (AFTER Rupert and Tom got into a fight), Jenna did a camera interview and said, "Our four-way alliance with Amber and Rob is working out perfectly." I don't think they ever had any intention of voting off Amber or Rob that episode.

This is the only show I'm completely addicted to. I missed the first and second season, though. May 11th the DVD of the first season comes out!!!!! Yay!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:02:19 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Rob deserves to win.

He's won the most immunity challenges using both physical and mental skills. Best player from day one.

Plus he's played everyone like a Stradivarius - that last trick he pulled on Tom and Rupert, getting them to go after each other was pure genius. Those dodos are too stupid to see that every single thought they have has already been anticipated, catalogued and ready to be used against them by Rob.

That show is a chess game - Rob is Kasparov and they're all neophytes trying to remember how the little horsey moves.

I agree 100%.  Boston Rob is the only one who knows how to play the game.  It IS a game...for a million bucks.  In the end, it's a vote from the jury that he's had a direct hand in swindling them off.  Should be interesting.

Oh...and I'd so hit Amber, dirty or not.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#29]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top