Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 8:46:44 PM EDT
I mean, c'mon, the best man will win: Bush. However, it's sad that we have so many ignorant Fucktards that have voted for sKerry. Anyways, it will feel SO damn good after all this LIBERAL BULLSHIT WE HAVE HAD TO ENDURE.... Fahrenheit 911, Moveon.org, IANSA, George Soros, etc.

Lincoln was right this time: "Right makes might..."

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:48:37 PM EDT
[#1]
HELL YEA!!!

I am so tired of people crying about Bush stealing the election!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:48:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Time to start a thread on what the stock market will be at the end of the week and where oil prices will be once Soros and his ilk cash out after artificially inflating the prices through speculation.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I won't rub it into anyone's face unless they give me shit, but I WILL enjoy a smug feeling every time I see Moore, Sarandon, Franken, etc., knashing their teeth!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh... Franken... what a waste of space. Mother fucker gets on his soap box and all of a sudden thinks he is an "enlightened one".
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I promised myself I wouldnt rub it peoples faces but I have taken an awful lot of shit lately.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm getting very aroused
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got an admitted DUer working for me, a real nutcase.  I can't fire him for his political beliefs, but I hope he will flip out after the election so we (most of the department) can bid him farewell.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#8]
oh im going to rub it into all these libral tree hugging hippies on a mtb site i used to post at but stoped cus of there bs. im sure ill be banned but it will be so worth it !
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Alaska called for BUSH by FOX

269/211

Kerry has to run the table to TIE.

Heck I work in a school district, I will be one of the few smiling tomorrow!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not going to rub it in--I remember too well feeling very helpless when Clinton beat Dole.

For the average American, rubbing it in is just wrong...

Michael Mooreon, et al, on the other hand, deserve to have their nose rubbed in a steaming pile of shit.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#11]
all I have to say is

[email protected]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#12]

GOT WOOD ????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top