Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2003 10:03:03 AM EDT
Wife is gonna do some shopping, I'm gonna do some shooting. Gotta love Outdoor World. [:D]

Blackhawk case by the door, ready to go.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Wife is gonna do some shopping, I'm gonna do some shooting.
View Quote
So is that the only way she "lets" you get out? [img]http://www.full-auto.com/ubb/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [:D]

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Goddamn Outdoor World.

Their range was closed, again. They have the same ventilation problems everytime I go.

Not only that they are "sportmen" not "shooters." In other words when I hand them my MP5 for inspection they act like it's a fucking rattlesnake and they ALWAYS ask "What do ya need something like that for?"

It's so I can shoot dumb fucks like you who think guns are only for duck hunting en mass.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In other words when I hand them my MP5 for inspection...
View Quote

They have to inspect your gun before you can shoot?  Is that common practice in your neck of the woods?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Is there an outdoor area near you that will allow you to shoot an MP5? It took me awhile but I found a nice patch of land in a Wildlife Management Area that is a designated Rifle Range. Buy a $12 hunting license and most times there's nobody around for miles.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
In other words when I hand them my MP5 for inspection...
View Quote

They have to inspect your gun before you can shoot?  Is that common practice in your neck of the woods?
View Quote

They half to inspect it as unloaded and put a trigger lock on it before you can carry it through the store to the range.

I got another outdoor range that is better, but the wife was going to shop there anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top