Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/5/2005 3:12:55 PM EDT
It's ON in 55 Minutes!!

'Canes are gonna roll to 7 in a ROW over SEMEN-oles!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#1]
GO HOKIES!

Watching the FSU/Miami game is watching "ghetto" football.  Lots of personal fouls.  Not to mention short, easy fieldgoals that are missed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Go GATORS
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
GO HOKIES!

Watching the FSU/Miami game is watching "ghetto" football.  Lots of personal fouls.  Not to mention short, easy fieldgoals that are missed.

Hoakie, win a few National Championships BEFORE you disparage FSU/Miami football.  VT is a Johnny-come-lately, wannabe to the Pantheon of College Football elite.  The 'Canes and Seminoles DEFINED college football excellence for the last few decades.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Yawn.

When I want to watch football, I'll watch
Big10 football. I might tune in to see the
next new touchdown dance gimmick.

Fucking thug ball, represent.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO HOKIES!

Hoakie, win a few National Championships BEFORE you disparage FSU/Miami football.  VT is a Johnny-come-lately, wannabe to the Pantheon of College Football elite.  The 'Canes and Seminoles DEFINED college football excellence for the last few decades.

Ah sourgrapes of not being able to win an ACC title.  Oh how many other teams have been able to beat you on a regular basis over the past 10 years? <crickets>  Our national title will come soon enough.  We are still building our program and I predict we will be a national power for another 10 years.

Anyway enjoy the game, keep in mind it is all in good fun.  I always enjoy competition.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#6]
They'd play even better without the ankle monitors.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Big 10 "football"      

The SEC is where it's at baby!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They'd play even better without the ankle monitors.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO HOKIES!

Ah sourgrapes of not being able to win an ACC title.  Oh how many other teams have been able to beat you on a regular basis over the past 10 years? <crickets>  Our national title will come soon enough.  We are still building our program and I predict we will be a national power for another 10 years.

Anyway enjoy the game, keep in mind it is all in good fun.  I always enjoy competition.

Since getting robbed of the National Title by a Bullshit Pass Interference call against Ohio State and losing 7 starters to the NFL that year, we had an off year last year.  This year holds promise - a great defense - but a green (but VERY talented QB).  We'll see.

But, until VT earns one of THESE:

Don't run your:

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#10]
20 minutes!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Eh, you can have them. Those fuckers are playing less than a mile from where I'm sitting right now, and I don't give a shit.

Edit: They're getting better, we haven't put a Seminole in the jail in over 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Tennessee Volunteers, they tend to bring out the "Soljahs" of Miami football.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Eh, you can have them. Those fuckers are playing less than a mile from where I'm sitting right now, and I don't give a shit.

Edit: They're getting better, we haven't put a Seminole in the jail in over 3 weeks.

Been that long??

Remember:  You can't spell FELONS without N-O-L-E-S!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:58:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
GO HOKIES!

Since getting robbed of the National Title by a Bullshit Pass Interference call against Ohio State and losing 7 starters to the NFL that year, we had an off year last year.  This year holds promise - a great defense - but a green (but VERY talented QB).  We'll see.

But, until VT earns one of THESE:
img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/809886/coker_larry2.jpg

Don't run your:
img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/809886/mouth.jpg

So what is your excuse these years:
'95  VT  13
 Miami 7

'96  VT  21
   Miami 7

'97  VT   27
   Miami 25

'98  VT  27
   Miami 20

We all remember '99

VT   43
Miami 10

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been that long??

Can't forget the people up from Miami for the game.

Come on vacation, leave on probation.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been that long??

You mean Miami has FANS that come to games?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#17]
VTHOAKIESHOOTER, I'll be up for the VT game, maybe we can shake hands before the contest.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
VTHOAKIESHOOTER, I'll be up for the VT game, maybe we can shake hands before the contest.

You got it!  If you come in that Friday night I will buy you a beer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Oh, you'll drive to fucking VA, but Tallahassee is too far...typical Miami resident.

You stop in here, and beer is on me. I'll even show you how to take the top off.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, you'll drive to fucking Vermont, but Tallahassee is too far...typical Miami resident.

You stop in here, and beer is on me. I'll even show you how to take the top off.

Vermont?  Last time I check Virginia Tech is located in VIRGINIA.  FSU not have a geography class?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh jeeze, Brent Muskburger (sp?) is doing the game tonight.  What a dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, you'll drive to fucking Vermont, but Tallahassee is too far...typical Miami resident.

Vermont?  Last time I check Virginia Tech is located in VIRGINIA.  FSU not have a geography class?

Sorry, I was having a conversation with a coworker and describing Vermont carry, so that was the only V work that came to mind. Please forgive me for insulting you.

I'm no FSU student. I despise the place.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, I was having a conversation with a coworker and describing Vermont carry, so that was the only V work that came to mind. Please forgive me for insulting you.

I'm no FSU student. I despise the place.

Thats ok
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:21:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Hoakie,

Many of those VT victories over the Canes were during the NCAA sanction years where we lost UBER scholarships....did you neglect to mention that??
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Hoakie,

Many of those VT victories over the Canes were during the NCAA sanction years where we lost UBER scholarships....did you neglect to mention that??

I don't know, but maybe if they weren't breaking NCAA rules they wouldn't have lost scholarships.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been that long??

Yes...it's called work release in the State of Florida.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Been that long??

Yes...it's called work release in the State of Florida.

That was a good one!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey Miami

All your refs are belong to us

our ball!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#29]
REVIEW!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#30]
FSU ball.

WTF they were robbed!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
REVIEW!!

WHAT!!!  After all that money
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Canes Ball!@!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Canes Ball!@!

WHAT?

PICK!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#34]
JUSTICE!!!  

Interception!!!

Bwwwaaahhhhaaaaaa!!!  

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Hook 'em Horns!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Hook 'em Horns!

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Whew!!! No flag

1st & goal
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#38]
How bout that touchdown!! Woo hoo!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Touchdown FSU SEMINOLES  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#40]
NP, Last year FSU lead 10-0 and got owned.  NP.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Don't remind me

FSU got to do somthing to stop Moss...Damn he's good
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Yeah..but you've got a green quarteback, does'nt look to confident right now throwing those ducks in the air.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah..but you've got a green quarteback, does'nt look to confident right now throwing those ducks in the air.

Throwing high.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Believe me, he's an improvement.  Last year we had Brock Berlin - a Gator cast off.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#45]
It's always wierd for me listening to the game announcer on TV, then I hear the echo from down the street in the stadium.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
It's always wierd for me listening to the game announcer on TV, then I hear the echo from down the street in the stadium.

Mean Gene baby...Only way to listen to FSU
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#47]
I cannot believe that FSU is actually able to run the ball on Miami...amazing. He better start throwing that rock or Miami will start shutting the run down.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I cannot believe that FSU is actually able to run the ball on Miami...amazing. He better start throwing that rock or Miami will start shutting the run down.

I think they're getting smart already, Florida won't finish the quarter that way.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#49]
10-0
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Thunder and Lightning...But I agree we need to change up a little.

there's 10-0,  humm...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top