BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2015 9:45:10 PM EDT
New season starts tonight.
Golds down quite a bit since last t.v. season
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
My roommate's from Homer and knows  Emily and Zak Tenehoff and the chick busted for heroin.  He said they're all druggies.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
It that unusual for the average Nome resident ?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:00:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I like that show, the twitter feed for the show is filled with the Alaskan 3.  Shame, that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It that unusual for the average Nome resident ?
View Quote
Those 3 are from Homer, they just live in Nome for the reality tv show.

And I wouldn't know.  I've known people FROM Nome but I've never been there.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My roommate's from Homer and knows  Emily and Zak Tenehoff and the chick busted for heroin.  He said they're all druggies.
View Quote

was Emiy busted for heroin or that crack head Zeke was banging last year?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:22:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it was Vern Adkison's youngest daughter, Yvonne (the one he doesn't cuss out and fight with (Elaine)).  

Bering Sea Junkie

One of the people arrested Thursday as part of a yearlong effort to combat heroin in Nome is a Discovery Channel reality TV star.

Yvonne Adkison, 22, is a dive tender on the Wild Ranger, a gold dredge operated by her family and featured on "Bering Sea Gold," the reality series about dredges operating out of Nome.

Adkison and Kevin Beamish, also 22, were arrested Thursday and arraigned on multiple felony drug charges, according to KNOM.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top