Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2016 5:23:57 PM EDT
Official ARFCOM Truisms List

List your truisms for AR15.com. What is a truism, you might ask? A truism is a claim that is so obvious or self-evident as to be hardly worth mentioning. Human behavior is fascinating to watch.

I will start off when a few I see a lot.

1) "Breaking" - Threads labeled 'breaking' are usually not and are typically re-posts.

2) "Checked to see if this is a repost" - means that the thread is a re-post and late.

3) "Join Date, Post Count" - members calling attention to this invariably means the OP/poster is a re-tread.

4) "My Last Post" - A poster is announced they are leaving AR15.com in grand fashion is a typically an attention whore who got their pee-pee smacked by a Mod or did not received the level of respect a virgin, basement dweller is typically accorded. The 'Last Post' is usually not the last post and the member returns sometimes a re-tread.

What do you see as a common thread?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#1]
"I didn't Search before posting this.  Screw you if its a dupe"
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#2]
"Get Both"
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
 If there is 'doubt', then there IS NO DOUBT.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#4]
OP mentions wife - fails to deliver*.

* just proving the Truism
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
The answer is G19.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Purposely misspelling words or peoples names -- just to fuck with members not part of the club. "Dawg" "New Gene, Old Gene"
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#7]
This thread is dildos.  OP is a dickbutt.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#8]
PSA poster thinks he's saying public service announcement but it really means Palmetto State Armory.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:32:02 PM EDT
[#9]
EJECT: If a wife/girlfriend does anything outside of the home; talks to another man, has an opinion differing from her man, doesn't ask permission to go to the grocery store or watches a sappy movie with a liberal male heart throb.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:34:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Official ARFCOM Truisms List

List your truisms for AR15.com. What is a truism, you might ask? A truism is a claim that is so obvious or self-evident as to be hardly worth mentioning. Human behavior is fascinating to watch.

I will start off when a few I see a lot.

1) "Breaking" - Threads labeled 'breaking' are usually not and are typically re-posts.

2) "Checked to see if this is a repost" - means that the thread is a re-post and late.

3) "Join Date, Post Count" - members calling out a poster over a dominance hierarchy falsely based on the join date and number of posts per day.

4) "My Last Post" - A poster is announced they are leaving AR15.com in grand fashion is a typically an attention whore who got their pee-pee smacked by a Mod or did not received the level of respect a virgin, basement dweller is typically accorded. The 'Last Post' is usually not the last post and the member returns sometimes a re-tread.

What do you see as a common thread?
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#11]
You forgot the one I use:  "brah"

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Purposely misspelling words or peoples names -- just to fuck with members not part of the club. "Dawg" "New Gene, Old Gene"
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#12]
FIFY - Typically used in correcting a logical fallacy, factual error in a users post. It was never meant to defend 2013 members.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Should be 87 answers
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#14]
13ers are the shits.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:49:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
13ers are the shits.  
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
13ers are the shits.  
View Quote

fuckin A.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top