Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/21/2004 6:43:28 AM EST
It seems that one of our members here *cough*HiramRanger*cough* implied that the October surprise was coming today...

...so? I'm just a little anxious. Is there going to be one? And will it be good? Is it happeneing today or what?

I'm impatient...to see Kerry squirm...sorry!

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:50:48 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:53:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
LOL, I said IF they choose to release it...today would be the EARLIEST that it would make sense to do it... the window is open until next Wednesday in my opinion. After that and it becomes too suspect like the DUI at the last minute. I doubt it will be today, 12 days is too much time to do damage control... 10-7 days is the right window in my opinion, but today was the earliest I saw it happening.

Sorry if I gave you false hope in thinking there was something scheduled for today. I have caught wind of some of the things they could choose to roll out if they feel it is an opportune time, but nothing in terms of when. Sorry.

However, who called it right last night that the Kerry campaign and talking heads would be all over the Red Sox-Kerry connection... the Massachusettes comeback kids. But I was told I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Somebody must feel like a fool this morning... You know who you are!

Thanks for clearing that up. I certainly hope that they have something good...

And I'm not surprised in the least that the media would play up the connection of the Red Sox and Kerry as the "Comeback Kid". The media will do anyhting they can to spin this election to Kerry.
Top Top