Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/31/2006 5:07:54 PM EST
This is going to be fun watching them squirm for the next 7 days trying to explain this insulting comment away. I'm not buying it, john kerry has a history of insulting the Military going all the way back to Vietnam. Even recently calling our Troops terrorists in Iraq. This puts a face on the entire democratic party, this is what Zell Miller is so pissed off about, lets remember this is not just a Senator this is the 2004 democratic Presidential nominee who got 48% of the popular vote. Apologize now and you might be forgiven, continue to try to spin this and it will not go away.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:17:53 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:20:09 PM EST
It still baffles me how Kerry managed to avoid getting fraged in vietnam. This guy is a first class asshat.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:33:54 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:55:48 PM EST
He wasn't there long enough.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:34:49 PM EST
He took deadly aim at his foot and.... squeeeeeezed the trigger.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:15:16 PM EST
Colmes was defending his comments tonight, saying they were taken out of context. He was downright hostile to callers who said they believed Kerry hated the military.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:24:22 PM EST
I don't think the phrase "October Surprise" means what you think it means......

Especially since the democratic party didn't HAVE an october surprise this year.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:02:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:29:36 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2006 9:30:38 AM EST by wise_jake]

Originally Posted By shotar:

Originally Posted By wise_jake:
Colmes was defending his comments tonight, saying they were taken out of context. He was downright hostile to callers who said they believed Kerry hated the military.

I watched Colmes as well. While he defended Kerry as a good democrat would, you could see in his face that he didn't believe what he was saying. Problem for the dems is that they have supported Kerry for a long time and they have a hard time fathoming that he really is an asshat. They seem dumbfounded when he goes out and proves that he is.

Well, my problem then (one of 'em, at least, as my wife would say!) is that I wasn't watching it. I was listening to it on the radio on the way back from work, so I couldn't see his wealey fucking face commit "radio perjury".

ETA: In case it's not clear, smiley directed at Colmes, not at you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:53:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2006 2:55:32 PM EST by DeltaII5]
Well it looks like Kerry apologized, kind of, in his own "i'm smarter than everyone" kind of way.

Can't say I know or pay attention to the guy. But one of Fox's analyst, a retired lt. gen., was saying Kerry should resign and that two of his purple hearts are from self inflicted actions and he only spent 3 months in Vietnam. What exactly did he do?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:34:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By DeltaII5:
Well it looks like Kerry apologized, kind of, in his own "i'm smarter than everyone" kind of way.

Can't say I know or pay attention to the guy. But one of Fox's analyst, a retired lt. gen., was saying Kerry should resign and that two of his purple hearts are from self inflicted actions and he only spent 3 months in Vietnam. What exactly did he do?

I thought that sort of lies and distortions were done in a long time ago.

I don't like Kerry's politics but he is a combat veteran who deserved his awards and decorations.

The so called 'swift boat' people have been discredited.

To read more about the actual citations from the navy and eye whitness accounts (rather than hearsay) you can go to www.factcheck.org/article231.html.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:50:57 PM EST
Kerry has a history of disrespecting the military. Remember when he came home from Vietnam and threw his medals away. Also, wasn't he a leading member of a anti-Vietnam war movement.

The people in congress are so far behind they think they are first.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:13:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2006 3:25:25 AM EST by MCBallpeen]
John Kerry has a long history of "dissing" the military.

1. Threw his ribbons, but kept his medals (they would be be useful in any future political campaigns)

2. Testified before congress about his "comrades" in Vietnam being baby killers reminding him of Ghengis Khan

3. Voted AGAINST every military procurement program (i.e. M-1 tank, B-1 bomber, Patriot Missle etc...). Now all of a sudden he is concerned about body armor and up armored hummers for the troops???????

4. Kerry lost in 2004 mostly because his fellow comrades (you know, the ones he called "baby killers" back in the '60s) refused to support him (swiftboat vets).

5. He called our military fighting in Iraq "terrorists" last year and was given a pass

6. He finally makes a public "Freudian slip" about the soldiers being too stupid to go to college and get called for it eight days before an election.

The burning question I've always wanted to ask John Kerry is......WHY THE LONG FACE?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 4:00:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By jimb100:

I don't like Kerry's politics but he is a combat veteran who deserved his awards and decorations.

To read more about the actual citations from the navy and eye whitness accounts (rather than hearsay) you can go to www.factcheck.org/article231.html.

Has sKerry EVER signed the SF 180?

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:33:51 AM EST
Leno or Letterman quipped the other night:

"Did you guy's hear about what John Kerry said? This guy knows how to lose elections he's not even in."
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:52:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By bytor94:

Originally Posted By jimb100:

Has sKerry EVER signed the SF 180?

NO! He doesn't need to, his Presidential hopes are gone. While pelosi and reid are no where to be found, kerry is out saying exactly what they all feel in his own special way. I thank him for shining a light on the dems. this is what you will get if you don't vote, democratic leadership. and pinheads like him.
Top Top