Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 4:28:14 AM EDT
There is a full-page ad for rguns.net in the October edition of American Rifleman.  They are advertising "PRE BAN NEW MIL SPEC BLACK TEFLON ALUMINUM 30RD AR15/M16 MAGAZINE WITH GREEN FOLLOWER."  Drjarhead ought to get a kick out of this ad.

"Do what you will,
just don't market those mags as Labelles."
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:26:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:28:55 AM EDT
[#2]
They HAVE to be o-k as long as they have the green followers......NO?.....[stick]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:47:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Why do they bother with prices at all? Everything is 'POR'  :/

Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's the deal with R Guns?  I've seen references but don't know the story.  Thanks.
View Quote

Shady business practices combined with very uncouth behavior in the Magazine forum.  They really hate the idea that a customer might have a problem with a misrepresented product.

Check the Magazine forum, plenty of info about evil rguns there.

P.S.  They post here under KMA which reportedly stands for Kiss My Ass.

"Do what you will,
just don't tell the police I'm mentally unstable because I don't like getting a product I didn't pay for."
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Which makes you wonder why you can click on the banner ad for them?
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#7]
drjarhead here:

caveat emptor
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#8]
You are all just WHINEY LITTLE BITCHES!!!!!............[stick]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top