Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2012 8:17:18 AM EDT
Seems the trash pile in front of city hall went up in flames. It also seems it was arson in the middle of the night.   Seems their "holiday tree" was the intended target.

The OA retards are now pissed that the police are not enforcing the Criminal Trespass statute.  

You know, the same statute they went to court to in order to block the police from enforcing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:18:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Spontaneous human combustion?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#2]
And not a single fuck was given!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Reminds me of an old aphorism.

Build a hippie a fire, you keep him warm for a night.

Set a hippie on fire, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:39:00 AM EDT
[#4]
They should be "discovering" empty jars of Beluga Caviar and empty bottles of Cristal Champagne in the trash at OWS headquarters....
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And not a single fuck was given!!!

And in other news, I'm getting ready to go to the office unexpectedly and work all weekend. Why? Because (like you) I have too much dignity (not to mention a work ethic) to be a 99%er

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#6]
That fire was supposed to be bigger...
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That fire was supposed to be bigger...

A guy walks into an insurance agency....

Guy: I need some fire insurance

Agent: Well, we have sold out our allotment of fire insurance this month. We do have flood insurance available though.

Guy: No......I don't know how to start a flood.  

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:13:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I snickered a bit
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Gee, it's strange that the OWS'ers who were standing night watch didn't see anything...

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The OA retards are now pissed that the police are not enforcing the Criminal Trespass statute.  

heh

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Gee, it's strange that the OWS'ers who were standing night watch didn't see anything...

They were occupied burning down something else.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#13]
It almost sounds like the OWSers are throwing a temper tantrum because they are no longer making front page news at every patchouli and iPad powered drum circle. If there is one thing an attention starved "activist" cannot tolerate, it's being deemed irrelevant, and then fading (back) into obscurity-once the public realizes that their fifteen minutes have passed.

I'd wager that they set the fire themselves in a last ditch bout of attention whoring, to give themselves an increasingly rare chance to publically play the victim card.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top