Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2012 3:51:27 AM EDT

And the TMI didn't stop there. President Obama lobbed a dead ball in Milwaukee while visiting Master Lock. He reminisced about his days in stinky locker rooms:

" If you go into the boy's locker room in high school, sometimes it's a little…powerful…the odor in there. So I was thinking about the fact that, you know, we weren't washing our stuff enough."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/obama-romney-newt-stop-tmi-122809770.html

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:55:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bummer:

And the TMI didn't stop there. President Obama lobbed a dead ball in Milwaukee while visiting Master Lock. He reminisced about his days in stinky locker rooms:

" If you go into the boy's locker room in high school, sometimes it's a little…powerful…the odor in there. So I was thinking about the fact that, you know, we weren't washing our stuff enough."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/obama-romney-newt-stop-tmi-122809770.html

I aasume he wasn't reading his teleprompter. That man is down right stupid without it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:58:28 AM EDT
Are you sure he was talking about his "junk?"

From what I remember, the "stuff" that didn't get washed was football gear, etc... And it was rank.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 4:10:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DDiggler:

From what I remember, the "stuff" that didn't get washed was football gear, etc... And it was rank.
Uh, yeah, I'm gonna have to go with this even though I can't stand the TOTUS.

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 4:14:51 AM EDT
They had locker room in Indonesia?
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 4:20:37 AM EDT
If it was in muzzie jungle land then it was hands and feet washed junk not so much.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 4:32:10 AM EDT
let us thank God that he wasn't reminiscing about not washing someone else's 'junk.'
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 9:25:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2012 9:26:23 AM EDT by douglasmorris99]
Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:
let us thank God that he wasn't reminiscing about not washing someone else's 'junk.'

shhh, they're watching...

if you say bad things about THE ONE, his "truth Squads" willl be in your house,,banging your wife while you watch..reeducation if HELL under OBAMA....

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 9:26:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

Uh, yeah, I'm gonna have to go with this even though I can't stand the TOTUS.

I'm not about to let context ruin my fun at the idea of unwashed Obama junk.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 9:43:54 AM EDT

+a billion..absolutely the worse, it could make you gag... I'd take some laundry soap to school every other week to hand wash my gear, and let it air dry.

Top Top