Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 8:14:54 PM EST
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232/?video=1154919821&play=1

The great hunter stalks, attacks and kills a fly while on camera. Apparently it's a big enough deal for the network news to devote a couple minutes of prime time to it.

Meanwhile, people getting shot and rounded up in Iran over the election without much coverage....

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:18:23 PM EST
Next time they'll do a story about how he wipes his ass after his morning shit. Or how many times he goes to take a piss
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:19:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By Gripy:
Next time they'll do a story about how he wipes his ass after his morning shit. Or how many times he goes to take a piss

Don't you mean the newly created Ass Wipe Czar he will put in power.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:25:01 PM EST

The annoy-ted one does not deficate, his offel is a bounty, mana from Heaven.

Once he pisses on the Founding Documents and wipes his ass with them, we will know we are truly blessed.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:46:44 PM EST
did he bring it back to life?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:52:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By traprmike:
did he bring it back to life?

jeeez, I was gonna be impressed if he dressed it then showed how you prepare it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:28:21 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 12:28:39 AM EST by dmhays]
I thought I was watching TMZ for a second. I wonder if CNN will Twitter about it
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:39:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 10:12:27 AM EST by John_Wayne777]
Knock off the Obama/watermelon jokes. ~ JW777
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:43:31 AM EST
He's so wonderful!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:58:50 AM EST
I guess they couldn't afford a flyswatter. He is showing his ghetto skills
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:00:26 AM EST
If he farts it will be like Moses parting the Red Sea.

Just watch.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:01:40 AM EST
Now, now...if Bush killed a fly on TV, we would be going nuts and we would be praising him.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:57:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By Chris_C:
Now, now...if Bush killed a fly on TV, we would be going nuts and we would be praising him.

No - if Bush killed a fly on TV if anything at all got reported it would be the PETA freaks going nuts about killing an innocent creature.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:02:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By stickfigure:

The annoy-ted one does not deficate, his offel is a bounty, mana from Heaven.

Once he pisses on the Founding Documents and wipes his ass with them, we will know we are truly blessed.

Not to poop in your cocoa puffs, but offal is (generally) discarded internal organs from butchered animals, not feces.

In the case of scrapple, it also happens to be delicious.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:27:03 AM EST
That fly had a right to life too!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:50:55 AM EST
i saw this at lunch.

i thought:

1. This is news why?
  2. if bush did this they would be like "look at stupid bush he's gone full retard".
last thought

the fly just thought Obama was a pile of shit, easy mistake.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:55:41 AM EST
Originally Posted By TBSS07:
Boy he made that look easy didn't he?

Must be all of that practice he has from swatting them away from his watermelon slices at the family reunions.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:01:24 AM EST
The fly represents America liberty.
Or whitey take your pick.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:01:33 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 10:01:53 AM EST by john575]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:07:15 AM EST
I saw the video yesterday and my first thought...

Flies are attracted to shit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:10:12 AM EST
"He took a napkin and picked it right up off the ground, then he said "I clean up after myself."

Wow! Such a big boy! You should be so proud! Do you wipe your own behind after you take a poopsie woopsie too?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:10:33 AM EST
Originally Posted By TBSS07:
BLAHBLAH.

You'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OUTTAAA HEEERREE!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:18:56 AM EST
Wow. They REALLY are in love with him. All the little kids on my block thought my dad was a badass for doing the same thing with wasps when I was like 5. This sure is something, but Bush was a show off for landing on an aircraft carrier or chopping wood
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:21:03 AM EST
Did the teleprompter tell him to do that or did he just wing it?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:22:37 AM EST
Originally Posted By n3awalk3r:

Must be all of that practice ......

Also Oboing sits like a girl.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:26:34 AM EST
That's funny....

It isn't worship... Just a funny thing that happened.

They want you to watch... politics is boring to an American, and no one even knows where I-ran is. Now... Sme dude smashing a fly... That is high-quality entertainment.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:35:52 AM EST
Case of self defense a sh*t eating fly would eat him alive.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:51:10 AM EST
Originally Posted By Towely:
"He took a napkin and picked it right up off the ground, then he said "I clean up after myself."

Wow! Such a big boy! You should be so proud! Do you wipe your own behind after you take a poopsie woopsie too?

That's why he married that long armed gal!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:54:39 AM EST
No pic of the kill, it's a fake.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:58:11 AM EST
The media is just trying to show how manly and virile he is.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:00:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 12:01:22 PM EST by TRMP]
In Kenya, this is a right of pasage. He is merely displaying his skills as a tribesman

O boo boo boo boo boo boo
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:18:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 1:19:22 PM EST by Skibane]
Obama catches fly: Major news event

Obama fires independent investigator after investigator uncovers Obama campaign contributor committing fraud: NOT a major news event
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:14:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By tax_monster:

No - if Bush killed a fly on TV if anything at all got reported it would be the PETA freaks going nuts about killing an innocent creature.

Never underestimate the PETA freaks

PETA Says No More Fly-Killing, Sends Obama a Humane Fly Catcher

link
June 17, 2009 10:55 PM

ABC News' Sunlen Miller reports:

PETA has a few words for President Obama: Brush, don’t kill.

After the President very publically swatted and then killed a fly during an interview with CNBC yesterday, the outspoken animal rights group PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) said they wished Obama had served a better example.

“We support compassion for the even the smallest animals," says Bruce Friedrich, VP for Policy at PETA. “We support giving insects the benefit of the doubt."

Friedrich says PETA supports "brushing flies away rather than killing them" and was disappointed that the President had gone ahead and squashed the pesky fly.

This afternoon PETA sent a Katcha Bug, a device which traps bugs and allows their safe release back into nature to the White House.

PETA hopes the President will use the catcher but has no far not received communication back from the White House, although they did not ask for specific correspondence.

Friedrich admits that despite his fly-swatting ways, the President has been a champion for animal rights in the past. PETA claims to be pleased by Obama’s denouncement of factory farming, Canadian seal hunting andMichelle Obama’s stance against wearing fur.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:20:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By RSG:
“We support compassion for the even the smallest animals," says Bruce Friedrich, VP for Policy at PETA.

So, what's their official stance on bacteria?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:24:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By TRMP:
In Kenya, this is a right of pasage. He is merely displaying his skills as a tribesman

O boo boo boo boo boo boo

This is how they protect their Mothers.
I was going to post this but I'm not going to.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:27:24 PM EST
It's totally BS that he even killed it. I watched the video and didn't see any fly. And he was moving both hands as he hit it. Flies don't sit on a moving hand.

And if you squish a fly, you wipe it off your hand!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:31:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By Towely:

No but DLOKEN is willing to handle that job.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:46:47 PM EST
Its pretty ninja. He kilt it with his bare hands before it could avert his strike.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:30:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By RSG:
Originally Posted By tax_monster:

Never underestimate the PETA freaks

PETA Says No More Fly-Killing, Sends Obama a Humane Fly Catcher

link
June 17, 2009 10:55 PM

ABC News' Sunlen Miller reports:

PETA has a few words for President Obama: Brush, don’t kill.

After the President very publically swatted and then killed a fly during an interview with CNBC yesterday, the outspoken animal rights group PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) said they wished Obama had served a better example.

“We support compassion for the even the smallest animals," says Bruce Friedrich, VP for Policy at PETA. “We support giving insects the benefit of the doubt."

Friedrich says PETA supports "brushing flies away rather than killing them" and was disappointed that the President had gone ahead and squashed the pesky fly.

This afternoon PETA sent a Katcha Bug, a device which traps bugs and allows their safe release back into nature to the White House.

PETA hopes the President will use the catcher but has no far not received communication back from the White House, although they did not ask for specific correspondence.

Friedrich admits that despite his fly-swatting ways, the President has been a champion for animal rights in the past. PETA claims to be pleased by Obama’s denouncement of factory farming, Canadian seal hunting andMichelle Obama’s stance against wearing fur.

Ho-lee crap.

I am stunned.

Top Top