Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 5/31/2008 5:52:55 PM EST
His plans will make us weak and vulnerable and no longer a world power.

Is this guy for real?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:05:47 AM EST

Originally Posted By avenger44:
His plans will make us weak and vulnerable and no longer a world power.

Is this guy for real?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs

He's all too real and so are his zombie followers.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:10:30 AM EST
people want change, well they are about to get it. And I do mean get it, before his first term is up we will be attacked again and not by a bunch of shitbags like al queada, but by a major power.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:38:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/1/2008 9:42:29 AM EST by SilentType]
This is a DUPE, but it can't be duped enough in my opinion.

Why the Republicans aren't running this tape and this tape alone as a commercial is beyond me?

I mean why wouldn't you want a missile defense system? It is a purely defensive system and it would allow the USA and our allies to have an alternative to simple nuclear retaliation against a rouge government that would seek to harm us or our allies. You would think even the most hardcore anti-war hippie would support a missile defense system since it could save not just the lives of millions of our citizens or those of our allies, BUT would save lives in the country that launched the assault. There is zero down side to this program in my opinion.

Obama says "unproven," but what is "unproven?" Every system that must be developed is unproven when started. I can't think of too many things EVER that have come right off the drawing board and proved themselves. We've already seen some of our missile defense systems proven again and again. Why kill off the other programs where they appear to be viable? Isn't the level of security that this system would provide worth the time, money, and effort in a world where nucler proliferation is spinning out of control?

Why would you want to slow the development of Future Combat Systems (FCS)? The FCS is a program that encompasses a networked system that will help us distribute intelligence MUCH more quickly. The program consists of unmanned systems that will keep soldiers out of harms way more so than today and has manned systems that will allow for more firepower to be brought to bear on the battle field with a smaller logistical footprint and less long term costs to the tax payer. If you don't believe in the system then kill it, but if you think it has some valid purpose then why on God's green earth would you slow its development? Why would you slow development of a good system that could save lives when we are engaged in combat operations?

He doesn't want to weaponize space? Hey, that's GREAT, but too bad China is already doing that. Are we suppose to just hope that China will follow our example and give up a military strategy that could counter the United States, which depends on satelites to a great extent? That's a lot of faith and trust to put into a communist nation that runs war games based on the destruction of our satelites. Even if China would sign a treaty what is to stop other nations from weaponizing space at some point or seeking to develop the technology to do so while we have brain drain here at home?

Futhermore, why would you kill what would amount to hundreds of programs that provide Americans with GOOD high paying jobs. A great deal of those jobs being blue collar as well as white collar? Why would you seek to hurt an industry that is perhaps one of the last that doesn't hire illegals or outsource? Why would you both crush these hard working people and harm the ability of this nation to defend itself?????

Obama is a Clear and Present Danger to the national security of the United States. There can be no doubt about that to any rational human being.

Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:46:10 PM EST
Obama is either a dangerous idealistic fool or he really is the Manchurian candidate. He's one of those that believes that if we were all just equal that we'd all get along, or if we would just disarm then so would everyone else and we could all sit on the world's beaches together in our birkenstocks and sing Kumbaya.

Rush is right, liberals aren't to be compromised with, they're to be defeated.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:22:47 PM EST
man we are so fucked
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:21:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By RONINBUDO:
man we are so fucked

Yes, we are

I am going to have to buy 10 lowers...
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:28:01 PM EST
height=8
Originally Posted By kcolg30:
height=8
Originally Posted By RONINBUDO:
man we are so fucked

Yes, we are

I am going to have to buy 10 lowers...Here
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:55:28 PM EST
This man is going to lead us down a dark dark path of either civil war and or a military coup which will lead to previous said war. Frankly this man scares me to death. I would no longer be proud to say that I am an American if he becomes our president.

My scenerio is this he attempts to weaken our military soooo much and appease the rest of the world while at the same time sending a large chunk of our GDP to Africa. While many of his followers will love this many many more of us will not. Hopefully a leader in the military will step up and will say enough then it is game on. This will lead to a very large internal struggle between his followers and the rest of us leading into a civil/race war of some sort.

The other thing I can see happening is large bunches of states making a serious attempt at leaving the union as most red states would be very unhappy with this libereal mad man.

I am in my mind a sane person and I truely believe these and or other things could happen, I also believe that nothing may happen and I may be paranoid. But I would much rather be preparred for this than sitting there with my thumb up my ass if it does.

Barack Obama if elected will go down as the biggest failure in the history of our country at the very least I would stake my life on that.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:59:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By SilentType:

Why the Republicans aren't running this tape and this tape alone as a commercial is beyond me?

Now is not even the time to attack him. Let him win the nomination first. Don't help Hillary win it, she'd probably have a better shot at the GE.

Not that I expect this to be replayed repeatedly, but I suspect the issue will be raised when the time is appropriate. There are lots of reasons to hate and fear Obama.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:06:42 PM EST
Whatever problems I have with McCain, I HAVE to vote against this lunatic!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:38:42 PM EST
Obama = King of the Sheep
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:32:08 AM EST
Appeasement now, millions die later. History repeats itself.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:35:18 AM EST
He's true to his communist roots.
Top Top