Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 1:21:11 PM EDT
Without getting into a stupid Civil war debate and whatever you Southerners may think of him. Lincoln is greatly admired for having a REAL team of rivals, where he picked only the best people to be in his administration. Many in the chief of staff didn't really get along with each other, but they all did very well in the end because they were the BEST. Some hated Lincoln and thought they could do a much better job than him. But enough of that.

Where the HELL is Obama's team of rivals? He read the book about the Lincoln administration and said he wanted to model his administration on that principle. That even if he didn't agree with what some of their philosophies were or their political views, he was going to hire them, because they were the most qualified. But what the fuck? Rahm Emanuel? Eric Holder (big time DC gun advocate, HATES guns)? Just to name a few. His administration is looking more and more like the Clinton administration and NOT a "team of rivals" what a piece of shit. I guess Obama is using the old Spoils system. Well, he certainly WILL NOT bring unity like he has been preaching about for a year and a half during the campaign pulling this shit. I was willing to give him a shot right after the election, but he has now forced me to no longer support that idea anymore.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't understand what you're saying. The only support you give for his appointees not being good are their gun views.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I don't understand what you're saying. The only support you give for his appointees not being good are their gun views.

No, it ISN'T a team of rivals, because Obama hasn't reached across the isle and hired Republicans. They're all Clinton folks.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Well if that's how they feel about guns than I'm sure the rest goes rapidly downhill from there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Obama says he's modeling himself on Lincoln, but a closer look shows he's using that asstard Andrew Jackson as his model all the way.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I really appreciate the way you qualified your post....I guess momma was right, most yankees are cocksucking arrogant assholes.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Where the HELL is Obama's team of rivals?

They are called "the other 43%"
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you see, he now wants Tom Daschle.  

Why????

Because he wrote a book on healthcare.  The guy's not a fucking doctor.  He should have written a sex manual.  He and his senate buddies fucked the american taxpayer enough.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I really appreciate the way you qualified your post....I guess momma was right, most yankees are cocksucking arrogant assholes.

Your momma had a quite a foul mouth.  I bet she was a chainsmoker too.  I hope she never burned the trailer down by passing out drunk while smoking and watching Springer.  Those old single-wides do flame up.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#9]
If I hear Obama compared to Lincoln, FDR or JFK ONE more time, I'm going to puke! He hasn't even served one day as the president and he is already ranked as one of the greatest presidents of all time. It really is absurd. All of those presidents, love them or hate them, had political courage and Barry does not.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If I hear Obama compared to Lincoln, FDR or JFK ONE more time, I'm going to puke! He hasn't even served one day as the president and he is already ranked as one of the greatest presidents of all time. It really is absurd. All of those presidents, love them or hate them, had political courage and Barry does not.

Yeah, tell me about it. RIGHT after the election, like the day after, they had a bunch of people on CNN talking about how Obama WILL be the Greatest President ever.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your momma had a quite a foul mouth.  I bet she was a chainsmoker too.  I hope she never burned the trailer down by passing out drunk while smoking and watching Springer.  Those old single-wides do flame up.

She lived in a 1700 sq ft brick home and died of pancriatic cancer 6 months ago....thanks for your concern though.

I would ask what your momma thinks of yankees, but she cant talk with my dick in her mouth.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#12]
This has nothing to do with you idiots and your silly civil war rivalries. GTFO. This is the NEW rivalry, and it's between patriots and communists.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She lived in a 1700 sq ft brick home and died of pancriatic cancer 6 months ago....thanks for your concern though.

I would ask what your momma thinks of yankees, but she cant talk with my dick in her mouth.

Did your mom really say, "cocksucking arrogant assholes?" Is it just you that chooses to portray her like that on the internet, or was she really like that?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Yep thats it

Nothing else matters dammit!!!

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#15]
We couldn't really expect better.

Obama has spent all his time looking out for his best interest not looking across the fence into the Conservative tent.

He doesn't know shit. So he's taking the advice of the Democrats in order to gain support for his administration so he can push his agenda. He knows he'll have his parties support AND that there will be enough support from the limp dick RINOs to push his agenda through.

FUCK OBAMA.

God damn the Democrats.

We're screwed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#16]
fvck lincoln and fvck obama.

this is all horseshit.  why would you believe anything he said?

bho has his hands full.  wait until israel attacks iran.  watch for 200 per bbl oil.

then barry will be done before he starts.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:11:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Sure, it is a team of "rivals" if you consider his rival is America as it is this minute.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#18]
OBAMA LIED

THE COUNTRY DIED.

Repeat that often.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it ISN'T a team of rivals, because Obama hasn't reached across the isle and hired Republicans. They're all Clinton folks.

DING!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Personal attacks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top