Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/29/2009 6:16:24 AM EST
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/29/dnc-uses-flag-desecration-video-raise-funds/

enough said.
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 8:53:18 AM EST
Saw that yesterday, and I'm still just as disgusted today as I was when I initially saw the story about the contest and the one particular top 20 video.
There seems to be a movement against the flag recently, and don't know if it's just all the anti American asshats out there felling their oats because one of them is in the White House, or is there a coordinated effort to dismantle the country little by little, and the flag is the next target?
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 8:58:05 AM EST
What the hell?? Since when did it become patriotic to desecrate a flag?
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 9:03:48 AM EST
my god what has become of this place
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 10:26:48 AM EST
it's all part of the plan to deface America from within.
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 11:38:57 AM EST
Originally Posted By CAsoldier:
my god what has become of this place

It has become exactly what we have made of it! We are succumbing to the same fate as the Roman Empire. We are rotting from within. I fear that this cancer is too far along and that our fate is sealed. I only wish I knew what the cure was.
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 11:53:53 AM EST
disgusting
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 1:04:16 PM EST
Might as well show a video of some "artist" lighting it on fire.

Well over the edge.....
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 11:53:47 AM EST
Wow, what happened to the days when Americans would beat people up (or riot for that matter) over this sort of display. No democrat ever seems to think its wrong to desecrate a flag that hundreds of thousands of men have died to make sure it keeps flying. And all over health care reform, the biggest buzzword/phrase since UAV. Oh, and someone please fill me in on when graffiti became a legitimate art
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:29:52 PM EST
Originally Posted By Monkeyfeet47:
Wow, what happened to the days when Americans would beat people up (or riot for that matter) over this sort of display. No democrat ever seems to think its wrong to desecrate a flag that hundreds of thousands of men have died to make sure it keeps flying. And all over health care reform, the biggest buzzword/phrase since UAV. Oh, and someone please fill me in on when graffiti became a legitimate art

I remember in 1991 in eola Park in Orlando FL where myself, 10 or so locales and about 2 dozen service members beat the crap out of a bunch of muslim students who were protesting and stomped a American flag into the dirt. This was no race motivated attack but simply defending our flag. We did retrieve the flag. 9 of us were arrested and only one of them. He was only arrested because he would not shut his mouth and the cops finally arrested him for disturbing the peace. when the judge found out the deal he gave us time served (24 hours) I later found out he was a Navy veteran.

I was pised the cops did not help us and chase these idiots off. They knew what they were up to and did nothing to stop it. Hence if we wont protect our selves no one will..

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS !!! KEEP YOUR KIDS CLOSE AND TRAIN THEM WELL.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:49:08 PM EST
obama is poisoning the country, enough said, but understood by so few. Recently it has become ok for these things to go on because of him, a good example would be here in TX where a bunch of obama fanatics camp in parking lots and wait to spot cars/trucks with stickers or decals that are against what they believe and deface it by covering it, and I mean COVERING it, with obama stickers. Now they want us to believe that its "art" to desecrate an American flag? I'd say I hope some deep south hick who doesn't think twice about his actions would pop him one soon, but that would just stir up the hive of activist 18-30 year olds who think all of this new ridiculousness that is allowed because of political correctness and these "rights" and "wrongs" defined on what they hear on the news, and would get firearms banned in the blink of an eye. The funny thing is they make fun of red necks for being dim and basing information on "momma said", when they really base theirs on "the news/political figure said" which is near the same. I'm just glad I bought my AR before obama got to them.

tl;dr
not a fan of obama, that was disgusting and perhaps the least patriotic thing I've seen allowed in the few years I've been alive
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:53:28 PM EST
Being from the south and spending a lot of time in TX, MN and MS some of the so called dumb rednecks are some of the most patriotic individuals i have ever met. Why? Because there not stupid enough to give a shit about politics.
Top Top