Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2009 4:28:46 AM EDT
I don't know about anybody else, but this pisses me off.
brighthall.aol.com/2009/01/26/obama-selects-taliban-lawyer-for-justice-dept/
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:32:00 AM EDT
[#1]

You keep thinking "it can't possibly get worse!"

Then it does.

This guy is incredible. Just fucking incredible.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
HOLY

SHIT
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Just living up to the moniker of "obamalamadingdong".
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:34:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:34:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, after all that lawyer fought the "good" fight, right?
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:38:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#7]
McCain/Obama. Republican/Democrat.

What's the difference anymore?  Right?  

-K
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:42:39 AM EDT
[#8]
John Walker Lindhs parents have been begging ANYONE who will listen that they don't want their son in jail anymore....

I wonder how long it will take for Obama to let John Walker Lindh go and give him a job.

Man, I hate Obama.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:43:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:43:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dumbest Fuck Obama thread yet.

edit Since the Lindh's are pretty well off I am assuming he was paid. I suppose if he went out of his way to do it for free there might be some point to bitching about him

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/01/25/MN4T15GIQ2.

There is a better little nugget about this guy in the above link

How about that he's yet another who worked in the Clinton Administration's Justice Department?
He also, conveniently enough, helped raise $65 million for Obama in California as a state finance co-chair during the campaign.

Three strikes in one article.

Also the ETA link failed for me.

ETA: This is the CHANGE we need! The CHANGE back to the Clinton administration! Yeah!
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:45:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

edit Since the Lindh's are pretty well off I am assuming he was paid. I suppose if he went out of his way to do it for free there might be some point to bitching about him

FAIL

The Gate
Item Not Found
The article or page you requested was not found. If this link was sent to you via e-mail or posted on another website, it was probably incorrectly formatted.

If the link that gave you the error appeared on one of SF Gate's pages, please mail us and let us know at [email protected].

Reference URL: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=821409

Return to SF Gate
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:45:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really don't see anything wrong with this?

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:51:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:54:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:01:47 AM EDT
[#15]
I understand that lawyers are just doing their jobs when they defend someone like Lindh. No, I didn't expect Obama to pick a Republican, but to pick someone who defended someone who is an actual traitor to this country is like a slap in the face. To me, it would be like Lyndon Johnson putting someone from Oswald's family into a position of power after JFK was assassinated.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Charles Manson had an attorney.  He is still in jail.  They aren't magicians.  Everyone is entitled, under the constitution, to a defense.

Friends, it's not JUST about the RKBA, there are oother important aspects in the text as well.

Suppose you were accused of child molestation?  Should you be disqualified from a defense because the accusation is so sick?

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:17:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I am not surprised at what Obama is doing, making us as liberal as he can and to make us sooo weak...I am just 'shocked and awed' at the speed of it all.

In 1 week, the 8th Dis of California will seem conservative.

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:21:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you catch the one about boycotting Pepsi because their new logo "looks like Obama's."

Not a pure fuck obama thread, but the lowest rung of the ladder nevertheless.

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:23:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Obama's administration is going to make all the stuff the Clintons got away with seem positively conservative by comparison...

(I used to hate reading how the Clintons thought everything was a legal issue and that even terrorists should be brought to the US and tried in our court system... )
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:30:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:33:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:38:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:39:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Azmjs did you notice there's site staff in this thread? I'd hate to see you get banned for constant trolling.

EDIT: It's a hostile take over without a shot fired he's manning the top government offices with the enemy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:41:29 AM EDT
[#24]
N F W

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:41:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Anyone have the train harder picture.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Does it surprize anyone that the un- American born cocksucker will do things like this for his remaining term in office? It doesn't surprize me, he is a stupid fuck and stupid fucks do stupid things.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Charles Manson had an attorney.  He is still in jail.  They aren't magicians.  Everyone is entitled, under the constitution, to a defense.

Friends, it's not JUST about the RKBA, there are oother important aspects in the text as well.

Suppose you were accused of child molestation?  Should you be disqualified from a defense because the accusation is so sick?

Exactly. Everyone has a fair shot, including competent representation.

John Adams defended the British soldiers after the Boston Massacre. Do you want to question his loyalties for his defense of tyrants?

Think of real reasons to dislike the appointment. Not that he was a fundraiser or that he defended a terrorist.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:10:28 AM EDT
[#28]
See my sig line
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:12:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

John Adams defended the British soldiers after the Boston Massacre. Do you want to question his loyalties for his defense of tyrants?

Think of real reasons to dislike the appointment. Not that he was a fundraiser or that he defended a terrorist.

Exactly what I was about to type.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:12:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Jihad Johnny's lawyer..............fuck these mutherfuckers
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Everyone has a fair shot, including competent representation.

I did not know that about John Adams so I Googled it. Article I read said that his defense of them inflamed the colonist and helped provoke the Revolution. So I will choose to be pretty pissed about it. As I stated above, this is not about someone being defended in a court of law but about someone being appointed to the justice system who defended a traitor. If you and another couple people can't see it then that's your prerogative.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#32]
surprised? no. unhappy? yes
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:22:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:28:29 AM EDT
[#34]
What did you expect?

The Change he promised is reverting back to the 1990s and the politicians and leftist views from that time.

I'm sure this lawyer fit into that mold.  Obama has eight years of semi-conservatism to crush all while trying to be the leader of the free world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top