BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/16/2009 8:30:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Obama would be nuts to do this....Beck would tear him up and make him look bad to the masses.

Unlike the other media who stroke his damn ego!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Really? If it's true this will be interesting

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I would be stunned.  Stunned I tell you

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah right.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
hard to believe as Obama has really never done an interview with antognist questioning
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:32:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Presidential pwnage
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:33:24 AM EDT
[#7]
It'll never happen.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Never happen.  Beck's setting up some kind of spoof.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It'll never happen.

This.

Although it would be the most entertaining moment in TV history for a long time.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd be shocked.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It'll never happen.

This!  More chance of getting his birth certificate than getting mauled by Beck

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Beck talking to a cardboard cut-out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This... Beck is an epic troll
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Heard him say it on his show this morning, saying he would talk about it more on this afternoon's TV program. Did anyone else hear this? I wonder if it's the real deal, or if he's planning an imaginary conversation.

So, did see him say this or nazi him say it?

TRG
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#15]
If it is happening, then...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heard him say it on his show this morning, saying he would talk about it more on this afternoon's TV program. Did anyone else hear this? I wonder if it's the real deal, or if he's planning an imaginary conversation.

TRG

Don't speak with your mouth full.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#17]
if this was true, no one would ever respect Obama
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It'll never happen.

This.

Beck would call him out for taking notes from TOTUS and we can all agree on the cluster fuck that is Obamas speech patterns sans script.

Beck would ask the questions the other won't and Obama won't be havin dat simply because much of what that asshole does is COMPLETELY INDEFENSIBLE.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If it is, I hope there's also a cardboard Rham sticking his finger in Glenn's face.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Don't speak with your mouth full.  

Zhukov knows what I mean.

Ask him what 'Heffeweizen' means in German.

TRG
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Beck will be talking to a Teleprompter that will "answer" his questions.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It'll never happen.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:01:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That will be AWESOME!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:02:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That will be AWESOME!

That would be fantastic!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Move along.....there is nothing happening here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Glenn would chew him up and spit him out...zero the narcissist isn't into embarrassing himself.

HH
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:07:42 AM EDT
[#28]
The puppet masters would never let that happen, would give Beck a large amount of credibility with the masses that ignore him now. The MSM could no longer call him a complete nut job or moron if he got the focus of the president and the nation.

If the dictator did go on, I could see him just trying to talk around all the points and deflecting the questions to others saying he is not aware of any of it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#29]
My guesses:

All the portions of the acorn videos that mention obama, that have previously been unaired, will be aired.

Segways from tax evasion to obama worship.

From prostitution to obama worship.

Things like, "we got obama elected, so we could help hookers like you".

Obama signs and other things in the offices that violate the rules for non-profit orgs.

Offers to pay the pimp and prostitute to show up at town halls in support of healthcare reform, ect.

"Buy a $120 acorn membership, and you'll be the first ones called and offered jobs as protesters, you'll make that $120 back in the first day."

Offers to register the hooker and elsalvador kids to vote, the hooker than cast the votes for the kids, each registered in different districts, no worries because id isnt needed and acorn will pay for the bus.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#30]
will not happen!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My guesses:

All the portions of the acorn videos that mention obama, that have previously been unaired, will be aired.

Obama signs and other things in the offices that violate the rules for non-profit orgs.

Offers to pay the pimp and prostitute to show up at town halls in support of healthcare reform, ect.

"Buy a $120 acorn membership, and you'll be the first ones called and offered jobs as protesters, you'll make that $120 back in the first day."

Offers to register the hooker and elsalvador kids to vote, the hooker than cast the votes for the kids, each registered in different districts, no worries because id isnt needed and acorn will pay for the bus.

I hope you are right!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My guesses:

I hope you are right!

None of it seems far fetched at all, and given that we've seen 4 videos already and no mention of "the one", i feel its likely that the footage is being held in reserve.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#33]
removed  coc
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#34]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Ban/remove post/do not lock thread please.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:29:09 AM EDT
[#36]
If it should happen Glen will get the script allowing him to look frisky and yet will have Obama coming out as the masterful debater and ultimate victor.
Glen Beck is a media creation that the media or it's masters will reign in when it sees fit and he will have served his purpose.
When the time comes he will be given a choice as we all will.

ETA: I am a listener of his show and want to believe he is genuine but considering the times it may be prudent to be a bit wary.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ask him what 'Heffeweizen' means in German.

TRG

It means "The Most Delicious And Fulfilling Bier In The World"™
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:31:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If it should happen Glen will get the script allowing him to look frisky and yet will have Obama coming out as the masterful debater and ultimate victor.
Glen Beck is a media creation that the media or it's masters will reign in when it sees fit and he will have served his purpose.
When the time comes he will be given a choice as we all will.

Really?  How long have you been listening to him?  Did the media create him back in Tampa?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#39]
If it did happen and Glenn capitulated like “O orally”, he might as well give up his current day jobs because he would be through.

Don't get me wrong I support Beck, but these guys tend to seriously soften their stance and presentation when face to face with the Prez.

If he did face off with him and held his stance, watch the fuck out. Obunghole cannot deal with reality and hates opposition whether the oposition is correct or not.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:42:02 AM EDT
[#40]
removed
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Simply not possible.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
My guesses:

I like the way you are thinking . . .

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:47:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My guesses:

That would be sweet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#44]
I sure hope this is true. I would love to see Beck tear the obama a new asshole
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#45]
removed
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#46]

mmmmmm  photoshop material

no way he goes on beck
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:35:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If it did happen and Glenn capitulated like “O orally”, he might as well give up his current day jobs because he would be through.

This is exactly what would happen, just like it did with Bill. He originally claimed he'd be tough, but respectful, and he was about as tough as one of Obamas buddies over at the National Barack Channel.

can we say SOFTBALLS!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Did he say the President or just Obama?

Maybe he's bringing aunt Tootie on or flying his half brother in from the hut.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

This!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top