Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 7:30:27 PM EDT
Obama wants to be a Head Chief Bwana of the UN
I look at drudge tonight when I got home http://www.drudgereport.com/see drudges headline...

Now lets look at recent events....
no missles for Eastern Europe ––Putin appluades

Honduran Pres attempts to remove term limits get removed by the military, Obama says no, '

Tues he wants to get Israel & PLo peace talks going

Will lead the G20 summit next week to close all bank bonuses and GLOBAL REGULATIONS  ON ALL INTERNATIONAL BIZ

Its obvious this guy does not give a %&*# about the US but wants to create enough fans world wide to get appoointed to a UN chief spot and be a World Lwyer or law maker or something...tell me I'm wrong...then look at the record

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Obama is a foreign relations disaster...

But look at his background. The guy is a communist. He has no ideological conflict with Russia or the PLO beyond the fact that some of their leadership shows signs of an overabundance of wealth.

What possible reason would he have to extend support to a country that EXPUNGED their communists a decade ago?

<eta></eta>

Beyond that, yes: The guy would love to have the title "First Secretary of the United World" or some other lofty crap that's essentially is synonymous with the word "god."
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't want him to be president either.  I hope things change and we get our wishes.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I don't want him to be president either. I hope things change and we get our wishes.

You beat me to it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Obama is a foreign relations disaster...

This times a trillion! his reign as Supreme Overlord is coming to a close, and I'm not talking just about here in America, the world is seeing him for what he is, a complete and utter FAILURE!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#5]
The Russians got a great deal. We cancel the missile shield and they don't park some old missiles on the Polish boarder.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Barack Hussein Obama; "President of the Whole Wide World".

The United States certainly doesn't have his undivided allegiance; and probably none of it at all.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh God.  Can't we have just one evening without more bad news from odamba.

Please just go fuck a paige in the Oval Office bathroom or something respectable like that.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#8]
If he loses in 12, I hope he does, I'm afraid he will never go away.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#9]
He is just trying to community organize the world. That is his background, that is what he is trying to do.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:52:32 PM EDT
[#10]
He's like most "visionaries". He thinks that the reason the world is a bad place because of evil and stupid people (he's right about that) and that he is somehow smarter and more virtuous than everyone else, so can fix everything and make their world conform to his shining utopian vision.

Some visionaries get it more right than wrong (Churchill springs to mind), and have enough humility, or at least pragmatism, to know that they need to work with others, and can't get everything. Most, however, are egotistical narcissists of varying intelligence, who mostly end up alienating everyone before they get into any position of real power. Unfortunately, occasionally through some quirk of fate one or two get through. Obama is one of them. Our PM is another.

You are lucky that Obama's gloss wore off about 5 minutes after he walked into the White House. If he keeps going the way he is, he'll piss off and burn out the majority of  his support base before he accomplishes anything too drastic. Start hoping that he'll begin making really big policy pronouncements, like the abolition of Social Security and replacing it with a universal pension/unemployment benefit system. Or like some form of compulsory national service, where you can join the .mil, or go to form of civilian service corps. Something big and controversial, like his universal health care plan.

He's forgotten that politics is the art of the possible, or maybe has just bought his own spin and somehow thinks that he's different. I think that he'll be proved very wrong.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#11]
He wants to help everyone in the hole wide world, except for the white, christian, or  republican extremists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top