Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 9:08:16 AM EDT
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2013/jul/25/obama-to-visit-city-next-week/

Something that caught my attention when reading this:

"White House officials said Tuesday's speech will focus on manufacturing and high wage jobs for durable economic growth." OK, great.

He chooses Amazon as his backdrop. Yes, THAT Amazon. The one who hires through a temp agency, pays barely above Walmart wages, and manufactures....absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile, literally right across the street sits a $1 billion dollar automotive plant (Volkswagen) that hires its own employees, pays a decent wage for this area, and manufactures a whole lot of something.

While I was laughing, I pondered the notion that Joseph Goebbels would be in awe of what this clown has been able to pull off for 5 years. It stopped being funny.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:22:59 AM EDT
[#1]
screw that guy
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#2]
You must go there to worship at the feet of the Mocha Messiah!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure Goebbels would be horrified.  He had a better sense of timing and style than Dear Leader's reality scrubbers.  I think he'd also be pissed.  Pissed that he himself didn't push things further.  Pissed that someone else did, and that it WORKED.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Have fun that dickhead has been here about a dozen times.
Always a traffic shit show.

Oh and FBHO.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry about the stench
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#6]
FBHO.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#7]
FBHO is all I need to know.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Local tv station WRCB posted a question on FB this morning about what other places he should go to while he is in town. As of a few minutes ago there were 3 positive responses out of 174 comments. No we do not like him here and he is not welcome by the overwhelming majority of Chattanoogans.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#9]
O's coming to the Racist south????? NO WAY, will Eric Holder prosecute the Governor if someone shows up in protest??
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Its the new way for America as we try to compete with the Turd World in a race forcthe bottom.  There will be very few middle class jobs.   Hope you guys enjoy that free trade.  It may work temporarily for you for your goods, but not for your children who will be working at Walmart or Amazon or McDonalds.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:50:58 AM EDT
[#11]
get there early, no pocket knife..

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#12]
FBHO, I bet he talks about phony scandals in this one too.

Those two words have made my blood boil, more that almost anything else that ass hat has done. People are dead you fucking piece of shit, and yet they are phony scandals to you, fuck off you piece of shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:54:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You must go there to worship at the feet of the Mocha Messiah!
View Quote

I like that one....
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#14]
I saw this in the paper while eating lunch. Can't wait for the rolling road blocks and all the other crap associated with him
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Well...you better watch out, better start to cry,  you oughta be poutin I'm tellin you why..obama...is coming...to town.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well...you better watch out, better start to cry,  you oughta be poutin I'm tellin you why..obama...is coming...to town.

View Quote

He taxes you when you're sleeping, he taxes you when you're awake.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#17]
FBHO
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Ignore that piece of Chitcago while he's in town.  Tell others to do the same.  Your blood pressure will thank you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm just glad I work on the other side of town.  No need, no desire to see His Heinous.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:18:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Very surprised he chose Chattanooga/Amazon as opposed to Memphis/FedEx.  Chattanooga is pretty darn conservative for an urban area.
Of course, USSS probably couldn't guarantee his safety in Memphis....

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#21]
The only thing that ass-hat knows about manufacturing is how to manufacture lies!

FBHO & FEH
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#22]
would love to see a huge turnout in protest against him....
drown out his telepromt reading ass
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most of us that would love to protest him will be working. You know, so we can pay for his worshippers to cheer him on.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Most of us that would love to protest him will be working. You know, so we can pay for his worshippers to cheer him on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, i get that....
but, on the realistic side...it wouldn't have to be a multi-day thing....just a few hours during his speech.....
hey, a guy can dream, right?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gonna have to yell pretty loud to be heard from the free speech zone 2 miles away.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:23:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
get there early, no pocket knife..

View Quote

BS!!!  If Obozo is coming to town, that day is the very best day there is to go fishing somewhere well out of town.  The Imperial Parade and the Imperial Guard will have the town tied up six ways to Sunday.  Best to simply head the other way.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#27]
I first read that as "Obama going down."  I was like, "Well, about time!"
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
FBHO is all I need to know.
View Quote

Ditto!..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top