Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2007 10:11:34 PM EDT
How can he identify with the American black person?  His black father is from Africa and his white mother is from America. The black portion of him has nothing in common with the plight of the American black.  His only American lineage is from his white mother who's family owned blacks long ago.  He has more in common with the American white folk than the black, yet the black American holds him up as a champion of their struggle.  Is color all that matters to some people?  Shit, if Fred Thompsom were Chinese I'd still vote for him.

I hope this post isn't taken as a rant against the American black folks. It's not.

Edited to spail Chinese
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 10:13:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
How can he identify with the American black person?  His black father is from Africa and his white mother is from America. The black portion of him has nothing in common with the plight of the American black.  His only American lineage is from his white mother who's family owned blacks long ago.  He has more in common with the American white folk than the black, yet the black American holds him up as a champion of their struggle.  Is color all that matters to some people?  Shit, if Fred Thompsom were Chinee I'd still vote for him.

I hope this post isn't taken as a rant against the American black folks. It's not.

Yes. to that highlighted in red.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top