Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/2/2014 4:20:41 PM EDT

"While good affordable health care might seem like a fanged threat to the freedom of the American people on Fox News, it turns out it’s working pretty well in the real world."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-mocks-fox-for-making-obamacare-into-fanged-threat-to-freedom/
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://static01.nyt.com/images/2014/04/22/us/OBAMA-FLOATER/OBAMA-FLOATER-articleLarge.jpg

"While good affordable health care might seem like a fanged threat to the freedom of the American people on Fox News, it turns out it’s working pretty well in the real world."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-mocks-fox-for-making-obamacare-into-fanged-threat-to-freedom/
View Quote

" it turns out it’s working pretty well in the real world."  No it isn't.  maybe in the insulated halls of the White House or in the FSA meetings he goes to but the real world?  Not at all.  May eternal fuck be upon him.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
So sad to see the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES stooping to attacking a television station...

Hmm... We've seen this some where before...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, it is working out so well that the good, affordable, grandfathered pre-Obamacare plan I had just stopped doing business in the state of Texas entirely.  Yay!  Now I can buy an Obamacare plan with a higher deductible for $100/month more; but at least if I get pregnant, I'll be covered under Obamacare.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#4]
FBHO
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2014/04/22/us/OBAMA-FLOATER/OBAMA-FLOATER-articleLarge.jpg

View Quote

I guess thats why it doesn't cover cancer treatment after age 73.  

ETA: FBHO

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Why do people capitalize that piece of a son of a bitch shits name
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

DU    

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I intentionally do not capitalize his name as a show of disrespect.  May eternal fuck be upon him.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:30:52 PM EDT
[#9]
It's only 'working good in the real world' if you're a fucking power hungry fascist

Too much?

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I work a 32 hour job am and are part time because companies are being cash-strapped due to this bullshit and I won't get any health insurance even though I'm welcome to join the exchange.

Works great for anyone exempted from it, while the regular guy is fucked.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#11]
If I ever have the chance to meet him, I am going to kick him right in the balls.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#12]
He's a delusional, pathological liar.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Fox News happens to be right about obamacare.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

If I ever have the chance to meet him, I am going to kick him right in the balls.
View Quote

They are in a jar of formaldehyde in Chicago.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Good God, I want what ever he's smoking.  Shit has to be out of this world.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:56:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I refuse to participate".FBHO AHCA!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#17]
NO way the kenyan cocksucker could pass a psych eval.
I've known paranoid schizophrenics that weren't this delusional.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah, it is working out so well that the good, affordable, grandfathered pre-Obamacare plan I had just stopped doing business in the state of Texas entirely.  Yay!  Now I can buy an Obamacare plan with a higher deductible for $100/month more; but at least if I get pregnant, I'll be covered under Obamacare.
View Quote

It isn't easy to become sane, Winston.

2+2 = 4.   Sometimes.   Sometimes it is 5.   Sometimes it is 3.

Big Brother has decreed that you shall have affordable, quality healthcare... so that's what you have.   Your previous plan wasn't affordable.  It was an exploitative kulak company that Big Brother drove away to free you.   Your premiums didn't increase by 100 a month... the were actually reduced to their current levels.

Next month, razor rations shall increase from 6 to 4.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
I got my letter that my plan is over, as well, as of the end of the year.  That'll apply to mainly if not all individual plans.  You know.  The kind small business owners buy.  The folks who don't vote for these ass hats.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I got my letter that my plan is over, as well, as of the end of the year.  That'll apply to mainly if not all individual plans.  You know.  The kind small business owners buy.  The folks who don't vote for these ass hats.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm self employed and don't have health insurance.

If I get cancer or into a major car wreck, I'm going to apply for insurance then.   Not before.

Fuck it.  Tell me why I shouldn't with the way the rules are now written.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Fuck him, rates went up, and deductibles skyrocketed for my company.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

If I get cancer or into a major car wreck, I'm going to apply for insurance then.   Not before.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm.

No pre-existing condition... good point.  I never thought of that.  I guess it's not insurance then.  It's just a subsidy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah it has worked out great...for people like my wife's aunt who now has health insurance for the first time. But Wait!!!!! The American Taxpayer is picking up the tab! And her parents have purchased her a home and pay the taxes on it. She does work....but refuses to work full time because its just too much for her.

While her FSA husband now collects money for PTSD when apparently he was never in a position in the military that could cause PTSD but whatever. At least he gets money to buy his drugs now and refuses to work.

Rant off for now...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup;  and just had my family policy canceled.  Need to find private insurance for the wife and daughter now.  FBHO
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Yeah, Fox is the problem.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please understand.....

YOU have to pay more, so that others, can get it for free or at a reduced rate.  In OBAMA's mind.....that's fair.  Besides, the AMA and the health insurance companies were in on it.

FBHO.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#27]

I watched the first part of the video and he looks like he is stoned
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#28]
you folks don't get it- things ARE better for "his" people

the FSA and the Mexican illegals are ALL going to get Cadillac health care now.

you gonna pay for it, 'cause THEY president now.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#29]
FPNI
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem is that Fox News is right.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I watched the first part of the video and he looks like he is stoned
View Quote

He's just gathering & rehearsing, so he can take over the money reigns from Al & Jesse.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#32]
This is for the base, which will rally around Obamacare to the end and who hate faux news.

It isn't intended for rational people.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not really. Two different doctors our family had appointments with -- 1st question out of their mouth when scheduling the appointment --- do you have Obamacare? We don't accept it.

How good is Obamacare when you doctor and local hospital don't accept it, yet you still have to pay for it?

Obamacare plans have shrunk payments to physicians so much that some doctors say they won’t be able to afford to accept Obamacare coverage, NPR reports.

Many of the eight million sign-ups in Obamacare exchanges nationwide already face more limited choices for physicians and hospitals than those in the private insurance market. But with low physician reimbursement rates, the problem could get even worse.
View Quote

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2014/August/04/A-Doctors-Perspective-On-Obamacare.aspx
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:04:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Mean while we pay thousands  a year for health care and our neighbor pays nothing
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I intentionally do not capitalize his name as a show of disrespect.  May eternal fuck be upon him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fbho
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Big Brother has decreed that you shall have affordable, quality healthcare... so that's what you have.   Your previous plan wasn't affordable.  It was an exploitative kulak company that Big Brother drove away to free you.   Your premiums didn't increase by 100 a month... the were actually reduced to their current levels.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubleplusgood!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

So sad to see the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES stooping to attacking a television station...

Hmm... We've seen this some where before...
View Quote

It's a damn shame that the masses don't make connections like this about FBHO & his policies/views. A bunch of mindless drones and/or over-sympathysing "life has got to be fair for all and over regulated by .gov" morons...

...FBHO & his voting base
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

well it s.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#39]
The Marxist and Chief is believed by far too many idgits, no matter which lie he tells. Sad because they vote democrap which continues to fook this country. I'm not all that enamored by the repubs. but at least they sometimes use anal lube.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#40]
I had no insurance myself last year. My wife and my son were covered through her job, but she left her full time position to be at home with him, and therefore lost her employer coverage. So we started shopping for a compliant plan via the Washington State Health Exchange web site, which is the only way to receive any tax credits available for your plan.

We signed up, picked a plan, and made an initial payment. The state's system is the middle-man and pays the providers, you cannot pay them directly.

It took the state exchange nearly four months to actually process our information and get it to the provider, during which time they continually pestered us for additional information that was not asked of us during the initial signup procedure. The state exchange collected premiums from us for four months, with no coverage in exchange. If we did not pay, the exchange would drop us, and the process would never be completed. At the end of month four, we finally received our proof of coverage information from the provider.

So in essence the state exchange stole four months' worth of premiums, which were never paid to the provider, which simply disappeared into a black hole. We are not the only ones in this boat, and I'm starting to wonder where the class action lawsuit is. We paid over a thousand dollars for nothing.

Add to that, the exchange is notorious for "accidentally" collecting multiple payments if you sign up for electronic bill pay. To avoid this, I write them a check and send it in a week before it's due. Last month, they took over three weeks to process the payment, during which time they sent me a late notice and warning of termination. So now I have to decide if I want to risk having excess money taken by E-payment, or send the payments by certified mail.

It is important to note that the Washington state exchange has been praised by many as a "model example" of how this should all work. It barely fucking works.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#41]
That fucking guy is the most prolific liar I've ever heard of.

Problem is (for him) not so many are buying what he's selling anymore.

Thank God for that!

Although, I'm sorry to say, it may already be too late.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#42]
That pic is begging for a photoshop. I have a great one in mind but it would not be COC compliant.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#43]
The company I work for pays a 7,000,000 dollar fine rather than play ball with obama care.   Fuck obama and all that support him.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I had no insurance myself last year. My wife and my son were covered through her job, but she left her full time position to be at home with him, and therefore lost her employer coverage. So we started shopping for a compliant plan via the Washington State Health Exchange web site, which is the only way to receive any tax credits available for your plan.

We signed up, picked a plan, and made an initial payment. The state's system is the middle-man and pays the providers, you cannot pay them directly.

It took the state exchange nearly four months to actually process our information and get it to the provider, during which time they continually pestered us for additional information that was not asked of us during the initial signup procedure. The state exchange collected premiums from us for four months, with no coverage in exchange. If we did not pay, the exchange would drop us, and the process would never be completed. At the end of month four, we finally received our proof of coverage information from the provider.

So in essence the state exchange stole four months' worth of premiums, which were never paid to the provider, which simply disappeared into a black hole. We are not the only ones in this boat, and I'm starting to wonder where the class action lawsuit is. We paid over a thousand dollars for nothing.

Add to that, the exchange is notorious for "accidentally" collecting multiple payments if you sign up for electronic bill pay. To avoid this, I write them a check and send it in a week before it's due. Last month, they took over three weeks to process the payment, during which time they sent me a late notice and warning of termination. So now I have to decide if I want to risk having excess money taken by E-payment, or send the payments by certified mail.

It is important to note that the Washington state exchange has been praised by many as a "model example" of how this should all work. It barely fucking works.
View Quote

Maybe the least worst thing to do is open a separate account just for the thieves and keep 1 month's (quarter's, etc) premium +50  bucks in the account.

They may still try to double bill you and you'll have to deal with that but at least they won't cause you to be overdrawn.

and may I say......................

obungle is a running sore on the face of the nation.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And there we have it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#46]
And I really do want a moat with alligators too
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fox News happens to be right about obamacare.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Now, go pick up your vodka ration, and go home and watch State television.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh is that fucking so??
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Wrong, Barry, you POS.  Forced participation, forced plan offerings and forced wealth redistribution aren't in line with freedom.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top