Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#1]
The left seems to identify and sympathize with criminals more than people who are not "justice involved."
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:16:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Ehh, dupe.

But fuck em.  A turd is still a turd no matter what they are called
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Right.

So that's what I should call the 14 year old in our custody who is in for 2nd degree rape and other sex crimes?

Or is that what I should call the 3 or 4 16 year olds who are in our custody for 1st and 2nd degree murder, assault 1,  (and other charges)?

Oh I know! That's what I should call the 6 or 7 14-17 year olds who are in our custody for armed robbery and use of a handgun in the commission of a felony.

Fuck you DOJ. And fuck your changing of words. These are not "justice involved youth." These are little shit stains who, daily, show no remorse for any of their crimes, and in fact laugh about it and make jokes with their peers. These little fuckers would rob you blind and beat the shit out of you for looking at you wrong, or "disrespecting them" in their hood. These same juveniles you think are so involved in justice are the very anti thesis of the word. They are injust in their behavior, their actions, their emotions, and their general state of being. They are oxygen thieves, sucking the life from anything they touch.

You want to give them a new title? Fuck you. They are evil. And the ones I have come in contact with will not be changed.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:20:44 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL NO
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#5]
In before Virginia Gun Slinger with FBHO
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Ummmmmmmmmmmm..............

NO.

FBHO
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#7]
That doesn't even make sense.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The left seems to identify and sympathize with criminals more than people who are not "justice involved."
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh yeah, FBHO and FHJD (Fuck His Juvenile Delinquents)
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#10]
"Newspeak."  

FBHO.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Right.

So that's what I should call the 14 year old in our custody who is in for 2nd degree rape and other sex crimes?

Or is that what I should call the 3 or 4 16 year olds who are in our custody for 1st and 2nd degree murder, assault 1,  (and other charges)?

Oh I know! That's what I should call the 6 or 7 14-17 year olds who are in our custody for armed robbery and use of a handgun in the commission of a felony.

Fuck you DOJ. And fuck your changing of words. These are not "justice involved youth." These are little shit stains who, daily, show no remorse for any of their crimes, and in fact laugh about it and make jokes with their peers. These little fuckers would rob you blind and beat the shit out of you for looking at you wrong, or "disrespecting them" in their hood. These same juveniles you think are so involved in justice are the very anti thesis of the word. They are injust in their behavior, their actions, their emotions, and their general state of being. They are oxygen thieves, sucking the life from anything they touch.

You want to give them a new title? Fuck you. They are evil. And the ones I have come in contact with will not be changed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#12]
aspiring inmates.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0216/4316/products/cut_of_your_jib.jpg?v=1370459052

I'm glad someone does

I get when I say statements similar to my post at work
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, well, I want 0bama to <coc> but it doesn't look like either one of us are going to get what we want.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#15]
how about JV punk ass criminals?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 9:58:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Prejudices and misunderstandings are the problems. Not the criminality. Chicken egg. They wouldn't be this way if you hadn't made them this way.  Disparate impact argument.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#17]
How about we call them what they are:  aspiring criminals.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:05:42 AM EDT
[#18]
LOL Heres a "justice involved youth" for you (I spent 3 hours looking this stuff up because I couldn't believe it)

Stolen car gets pulled kids take off to later be captured by K9. A 16 year old, 15 year old, and 14 year old.

The local sheriff posted the arrest to their Facebook and the dumbass 16 year old starts commenting on it bragging about how he almost got away, joking with his friends etc ON THE SHERIFFS FACEBOOK PAGE. When one friend said dude you are a moron he says (in white trash ghetto speak) essentially he isn't worried a juvenile record is expunged in 5 years which quickly was told incorrect by many on the page - not to mention if they released their names its likely he will be charged as an adult.

In addition when searching the 15 year old - looks like he was just arrested in another county in a stolen car  leading police on a 3 county chase. Once the nabbed him items in the car linked him to a slew of car burglaries and stolen property. This special snowflake already has a child, his brother is locked up for stealing a car as well and the mother's profile picture is her standing up with two middle fingers up caption "I don't care how many years my baby gets I still back him"

Fuck these cancers of society call them for what they fucking are.

I hope to god the judge sees the shit these two kids were in and locks them up for a long time

ETA https://www.facebook.com/MartinCountySheriffsOffice/posts/1054425487901327
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:13:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck that. I'm not learning his moronic newspeak.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Golly what a fucking clown.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Wish in one hand, jugears.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

bird of a feather....
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#24]
He is just trying to cater to the sensitivity of the demographics that is mostly easy offended and yet are the most "justice-involved" with the judicial system.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#25]
barry can go fuck himself with a barbwired wrapped aids infected cactus.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Makes sense to me. Same reason to call ISIS the JV team.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#27]
I prefer "youths involved in crime"

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Satan loves his enablers
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#29]
I could think of several other terms which would be better descriptors of the precious little mama's babies...
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:00:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Orwell was prophet.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#31]

Changing the language for juvies compared to adults is common.  Even in Arizona, the law (Arizona Revised Statutes) uses different language for the same thing depending on if you're dealing with a juvie or adult.

Adult v. Juvie

Indictment/Complaint v. Petition

Arraignment v. Advisory

Pre-trial Conf v. Non-firm adjudication

Change of plea v. admission

Convicted of a crime v. adjudicated delinquent

Sentencing v. disposition

Same things, different words.  

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#32]

I'm just going to start making up random shit to call people.  I think arfcom should work together to come up with something, and spread it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#33]
I prefer the term criminal.

I find the term Jxxxxxx Ixxxxxxx Yxxxx offensive.  Therefore, any person that says it is an openly racist sexist bigot homophobic hate monger who wants to block access to womens healthcare.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Obama just can't help himself from convincing us to pick up the turd by the clean end.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#35]
I prefer the term criminal myself.  I have mixed feelings about these parasites being called dead criminals - because they would become martyrs for the liberal anti gun cause.

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Orwell was prophet.
View Quote

Who controls the present controls the past. Who controls the past controls the future.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#37]
FBHO and FJIY

See, no one gets offended we'll just call them FJIY's
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Fuck him. Obama is trying to "fundamentally change" the English language and he can go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Who controls the present controls the past. Who controls the past controls the future.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Orwell was prophet.

Control the language, control the message.

So obvious even a liberal got it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Prejudices and misunderstandings are the problems. Not the criminality. Chicken egg. They wouldn't be this way if you hadn't made them this way.  Disparate impact argument.
View Quote

Absolutely.  If only we would raise taxes to give them all a computer, some "run around" money and the coolest threads, they would all stay in school and not be forced into the justice system through their lack of opportunity.

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Go fuck yourself, Barry.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#42]
At first I was pained by the PC derp, but now I think this will actually be better than yutes, thugs, or dindus. Try it. Say "justice involved youth" as snotty as you can complete with the air quotations in place. The best part is...........they coined the new offensive term.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Jinyou Nuffin
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#44]
How about youths who "acted stupidly".
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Go fuck yourself, Barry.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#46]
it doesn't look like either one of us are going to get what we want.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:41:23 AM EDT
[#47]

Meanwhile, these peaceful justice involved youths just need your understanding.

While bound, gagged and cloaked in darkness in the trunk of her car, 86-year-old Hazel Abel was sure she was going to die.
View Quote

Kidnapped his own great-grandmother

Little shits need to have the <coc> and <coc> .

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Ehh, dupe.

But fuck em.  A turd is still a turd no matter what they are called
View Quote

Yes. He can take that newspeak shit and shove it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:48:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Right.

View Quote

What' the hell's your problem? They're just misunderstood!!

Maybe you should spend more time lovingly nurturing them.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top