Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 6:42:07 PM EST

http://macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america/
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:59:39 PM EST
You're just now becoming aware of His Holiness' desires towards guns?????
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:56:44 AM EST
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:29:54 PM EST
From my cold dead hands, lying on a mountain of spent brass.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:15:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2008 6:15:27 PM EST by zack991]

Originally Posted By hp6:

+1 want to changes this country get your guns an ammo ready, we will have a civil war on our hands if this marxis Government takes any more control.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:22:13 PM EST
McCain is not all that better as far as ratings go.

Why not just support Nader who supports the constitution? A candidate who supports the constitution like Ron Paul will support the 2nd amendment.

Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:36:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By Revenge2008:

Why not just support Nader who supports the constitution? A candidate who supports the constitution like Ron Paul will support the 2nd amendment.

I agree with this quote below

Originally Posted By waafist:
Unfortunately, at least imho, this is not the best time to send that message. We are poised to have the most liberal politician in history sit in the White House with a heavy majority in the house, and potentially the senate. Pelosi is one of the 2As worst enemies, as is BHO. The best thing to do is consider this election a loss for 3rd party, and start the grass roots movement the day after the election.

My $.02 anyhow.

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 1:29:54 AM EST

Where does Nader support the Constitution??? Nader hates guys as much as NObama!!

Your a fool to post your BULLSHIT around here or any other site.

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 8:04:25 AM EST

Because like Ron Paul I recognize that we have a two party system in the United States of America.

Ron Paul is smart enough to work from within the Republican Party to effect change why aren't you?

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 8:56:41 AM EST

Liberal DU(h) troll alert. Divide and conquer tactic.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 10:44:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By zack991:

Originally Posted By hp6:

+1 want to changes this country get your guns an ammo ready, we will have a civil war on our hands if this marxis Government takes any more control.

+1000
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 10:49:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By SilentType:

Because like Ron Paul I recognize that we have a two party system in the United States of America.

Ron Paul is smart enough to work from within the Republican Party to effect change why aren't you?

RevengeWhatever...go ahead a vote for Nader or Paul or John Wayne... On your way to the polling station on Nov. 4 stop by the post office and mail me your guns since you seem to lack an understanding that it's people like you that AREN'T supporting McCain who very well may cost him the election. I give you two choices, vote for your principles or vote for your rights!
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:15:44 AM EST

Either we stand together against Senator Obama or we'll all stand in line together for the local Soup Kitchen in a year.

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:43:42 AM EST

Please, for the love of God, don't even try to compare Nader to Ron Paul.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 4:43:39 PM EST
Obama can lick my ass crack!
Top Top