Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 4/27/2011 2:33:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate that douche. Is it 2012 yet?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Has he had long enough to do something like that?  

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
In before the Minions
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Can we agree this whole matter is bizzare ?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow.

Just let it go guys, he only has a year and half left.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep. Only took him 2 1/2 years to produce a fake.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Wow.

Just let it go guys, he only has a year and half left.

Your lips (or keyboard in this case), god's ears (or monitor in this case).

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Can we get off the birther issue and focus on the fact that he is an Indonesian citizen?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#11]
The only thing I know for sure is that the word "birther" is the stupidist fucking word in the the english language.  Anyone who says it deserves a full force cock punch.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow.  Why would a PDF act that way?  With different parts of the text disappearing after removing these "layers"?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#13]
It isnt hard to forge a birth cirtificate.  illegal immigrants do it all the time in NM.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#14]
If the newspaper birth announcements aren't enough to convince you, well, you're probably pretty fucked up than.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone with any Illustrator/Photoshop experience knows this is a fake. But it's such a terrible fake, I can only assume it was released this way on purpose.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

If the newspaper birth announcements aren't enough to convince you, well, you're probably pretty fucked up than.

than what?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

than what?

...than a bag of milk.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Took 2-1/2 years to scan a copy of a fucking BC and this is the result?

We are letting our country be destroyed by a fucking idiot who isn't even legally allowed to have the job.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#19]
How hard is it to make a fake document that looks like the real document, and then make it look like it came from the white house webpage?

It's a fake of the real fake that was forged from the original before being copied into a fake real copy
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We are letting our country be destroyed by a fucking idiot who isn't even legally allowed to have the job.

This
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Interesting. Would a knowledgeable individual please comment as to whether the video has any merit or not?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The only thing I know for sure is that the word "birther" is the stupidist fucking word in the the english language.  Anyone who says it deserves a full force cock punch.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Only took him 2 1/2 years to produce a fake.

i hope that this fake piece of shit colb will be the foreigner in chief's final undoing.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

IT STILL IS ONLY A CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:48:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Interesting. Would a knowledgeable individual please comment as to whether the video has any merit or not?

Basically, if you have any photo editing experience, a picture you're editing (or creating) can have layers. A background layer, a text layer, an object layer... as many layers as you'd like to make. It makes assembling a picture MUCH easier, because each layer can be made to be something different you're working on (ie. You design a background, and make a text layer so you can freely move around the text where you want it.) Then when you're done, you can rasterize the layers back into a solid state to make a Jpeg or whatever format you like.

If in fact this was a non-altered document, it wouldn't have these separate layers. Even if the PDF software tried to discern the text, it wouldn't have created background and object layers.

This is a gigantic, laughable fraud. It's so terrible, it was most certainly done this way on purpose.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:51:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, like they were using "African" as a race in 1961.  THe non-PC word used back then was "negro."
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah, like they were using "African" as a race in 1961.  THe non-PC word used back then was "negro."

Most certainly. The hospital's name is incorrect as it had since changed. But all of that aside, this document is 100% fake. It's been edited, and proven so. Anyone with illustrator can prove it themselves.

Everything aside, the document is a fake. That doesn't prove he was born in Kenya, but it definitely proves he's playing a game. Perhaps he has a legitimate one, and edited it so that he could continue this distraction. I don't know. But this document is completely fraudulent.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:56:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Here and I thought this was going to laid to rest.  It looks like we aren't even close.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:57:01 PM EDT
[#29]
The tampering is just the baiting of the hook.  That's why this has come out so early.  The setting of the hook will come just before the election.

Step away from this.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:57:01 PM EDT
[#30]
The document is definitely edited, but why?  Probably listed a different name for 'father' is what I would guess.

I think the birther issue is a distraction.  There are a lot of good reasons to vote this guy out in 2012.  This just distracts from the rest of the facts.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#31]
If it does indeed show up in illustrator or photoshop with all those layers then it is absolutely a fraud - and a horrible one at that.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The document is definitely edited, but why?  Probably listed a different name for 'father' is what I would guess.

I think the birther issue is a distraction.  There are a lot of good reasons to vote this guy out in 2012.  This just distracts from the rest of the facts.

No, this document was CREATED. From the ground up. I'm not saying this proves he's a foreigner. But they created a background, object and text layer. This document was made from scratch. Perhaps it's a replica of his actual BC, so he can keep this going until he's forced to give an actual one. I don't know. But this is a fake.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Sometimes, people have a child, and want to have a notification printed in another place, like one of the parent's hometowns, because they still have family there that would like to see a birth announcement.

When my sister had a baby in NC, there were a few papers in FL that printed it, because she called them and asked them to print it.

If O's mom was worried his daddy was about to take him back to Kenya, she could have easily pulled that stunt to help solidify the lie that he was "born here".
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:00:15 PM EDT
[#34]
o lord..

"hey guys look I have a birth certificate that says I was born in Hawaii, yeah we built it in photoshop, now can we drop this issue?"
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

All I can say, is I opened the .pdf in Adobe Illustrator as well, and saw the exact same thing.  The layers are really strange, where some will contain many words, minus one letter in the middle, for instance.

The one letter that remains, is anti-aliased, and all the other letters are not anti-aliased.  There is NO reason the document should contain both AA and non-AA text, at all, let alone within the same sentence.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Wow.  Why would a PDF act that way?  With different parts of the text disappearing after removing these "layers"?

Clearly photo shopped, and done horribly!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

IT STILL IS ONLY A CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH.

The last forgery was a "certification OLB"
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Anyone with any Illustrator/Photoshop experience knows this is a fake. But it's such a terrible fake, I can only assume it was released this way on purpose.

This.  Why wouldn't they can the fake copy to erase any digital footprints?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

No, this document was CREATED. From the ground up.

A debunker says this:

"It's called OCR (optical character recognition). Acrobat and many scanners do this by default. It detects letters and words on the page and allows you to add selectable text to the document without having to type it in manually.

Notice how when you hide a layer, it's white behind it? If it was truly forged, you wouldn't see any of the background missing. It's white because it doesn't know what's behind the text BECAUSE THE TEXT WAS THERE WHEN IT WAS SCANNED."

Any truth to this?

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Epic Layer FAIL  

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A debunker says this:  

"It's called OCR (optical character recognition). Acrobat and many scanners do this by default. It detects letters and words on the page and allows you to add selectable text to the document without having to type it in manually.

Notice how when you hide a layer, it's white behind it? If it was truly forged, you wouldn't see any of the background missing. It's white because it doesn't know what's behind the text BECAUSE THE TEXT WAS THERE WHEN IT WAS SCANNED."

Any truth to this?

I did find it odd that the green background (true paper, or whatever it is called) was white in the areas where there was text.

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

If it does indeed show up in illustrator or photoshop with all those layers then it is absolutely a fraud - and a horrible one at that.

So why do we have half of our members saying this is real.

Let it go?

It's obvious what the Whitehouse released today has been altered.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

A debunker says this:  

Any truth to this?

Yes the only way to remove background from a scanned document is to go into photoshop or similar program and manually erase it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

A debunker says this:  

[div]"It's called OCR (optical character recognition). Acrobat and many scanners do this by default. It detects letters and words on the page and allows you to add selectable text to the document without having to type it in manually.
[span style='color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 22px; '][div][span style='font-weight: bold;']Notice how when you hide a layer, it's white behind it? If it was truly forged, you wouldn't see any of the background missing. It's white because it doesn't know what's behind the text BECAUSE THE TEXT WAS THERE WHEN IT WAS SCANNED."

any truth to this  [/quote]

Yes, in fact the scanner at work does this. I'm also quite sure they will claim this.

However, it doesn't create background layers and expanded canvases. And it doesn't separate shape layers. Even so, it wouldn't have been scanned so sloppily considering how much of an issue this was. A couple of other things to note. They've tried to add writing to the left side in the "bind" to lend to the illusion that this was part of a book of birth certs. However, some of the lines with cut off text in the bind weren't boxes that required any writing at all.

This a fake. And a bad one. Definitely done on purpose.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#47]
did Alex Jones do anything on this today?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#48]
I downloaded the version from whitehouse.gov and it only has one layer.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:12:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Scan a document into a .PDF file and open it up in Adobe Reader. Just one layer.  I showed this video to my neighbor who works in reader as part of their job and my neighbor said it was a fake.

Disclaimere. I scan documents from time to time and know little more than that when it comes to Reader.  However, my neighbor isn't stupid and I take their word for what they are  saying.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I downloaded the version from whitehouse.gov and it only has one layer.

So did a million other people, including myself and half this forum probably, and it has many.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top