I'm watching, nothing yet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
What network?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
OREILLY TOUCHED ON THE POLL!!!  "would tougher gun control prevent the VT massacre, 19% yes, 81% no"  Way to go arfcom!

*numbers are close. I got excited after I heard 19%, I dont know if there was an undecided percentage or not*
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#5]
he was talking with the toe sucker about rudy and gun control - TS mentioned that rudy's record might be a trouble with the base and the NRA - Dollar Bill said "he can get around that" by saying it was because he was the mayor of a large city. i.e. -spin.

I thought your show was the no spin zone, bill!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#6]
After listening to O' Rielly's Radio program a few times this week, I am disappointed in his views on the 2nd Amendment.

"I have to wait 7 days for my dry cleaning, I think you can wait 7 days for a Glock" (paraphrased) from Wednesday.

And some caller today was saying that there should be strict government control/ registration of serialized items (meaning guns) and Bill said he agreed completely.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:30:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
After listening to O' Rielly's Radio program a few times this week, I am disappointed in his views on the 2nd Amendment.

"I have to wait 7 days for my dry cleaning, I think you can wait 7 days for a Glock" (paraphrased) from Wednesday.

And some caller today was saying that there should be strict government control/ registration of serialized items (meaning guns) and Bill said he agreed completely.

he is a certified elitist
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he is a certified elitist
yup
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top