Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 11:23:53 PM EDT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK Now for the topic at hand. Me and my two neighbors were out talking about the neighbor across the street and laughing our asses off at the Kerry/Edwards stickers on their cars. Me and my next door neighbor were just wondering how can people be so stupid and not realize what is going on.

Yet my third neighbor (two houses down) was quiet... He usually is and really didnt think anything of it.

Today... He littered his Murano with Kerry/Edwards stickers.

Whoooooooops!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait.. HE has a Murano and HE has he car covered with Kerry stickers.. and you wonder who was owned? This guy's a poster child for being 0wned.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]
He's a dumbass for putting Kerry stickers on any car, but a new car...eh...double dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF is a Murano?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Nissan SUV, same as Infiniti FX35. Based on the 350Z.

Not very attractive.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Get revenge and brakefluid it!!

No not really

I put Bush stickers on my cars, I gave one to a friend who drives shares a car with a Kerry Supporter, he put it on their car.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Wait....wait....wait....wait....wait....homeboy has a "Murano" and he still slid under the radar. His car alone indicates a diminished capacity. Add the Kerry stickers <shudder> and that is one tough ride. Not saying everyone who has a stupid car like an “Aztec” or “Murano” are not to be trusted, but if they didn’t win it in some sort of raffle, it a big red flag.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:47:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the Aztek could be made into a nice lowrider.

Even if I won most newer cars I would be selling it very quick
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:48:06 PM EDT
[#8]
When I drove down south to the gun show I put Kerry/Edwards stickers on my trucks' back window, then I proceeded to cut people off, flip them off, drive slow in the fast lane and hold up traffic.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:11:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
When I drove down south to the gun show I put Kerry/Edwards stickers on my trucks' back window, then I proceeded to cut people off, flip them off, drive slow in the fast lane and hold up traffic.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:19:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I am a thirty one year old white male who drives a Dodge Neon, people are going to assume I am a Kerry voter even if I covered my car with David Duke stickers.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:33:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

[Mr.Burns] Excellent....Excellent  [Mr.Burns]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Would be even getter if you had a backfiring, Oil buring, POS car to do it in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top