Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 1:59:20 PM EDT
JUBA is the nickname given to an insurgent sniper in Bahgdad - according to this article:
www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1542824,00.html

I dont know if its really one guy or a group.

At any rate - I found a video of these sick bastards shooting at our boys. One shot - no way for them to shoot back or figure out where it came from. Sneaky SOB.

I guess that is the job of a sniper - but hes shooting at them in the middle of civilians. Hope they find that SOB and cut his hands off.

Here it is. I havent watched all of it - but its not especially graphic. But it does show our boys getting shot and killed. So be warned.

If this doesnt piss you off  - nothing will. Its another reason we need better body armor for our boys, and for us to kick ass and wrap it up.

media.putfile.com/JUBA-Sniper

Prayers for our boys to get back safe and to kill their enemy with swiftness.

Sorry if its a dupe.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:03:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Dupe
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top