Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2001 12:34:53 PM EDT
Was thinking I would like to sell my baseball cards and buy another gun.  I have about half a closet full mostly ten years or a little older.  89-91 upper deck and 1st 2 years of topps stadium club are the newest.
I know this isn't a "gun" topic, but if I sell them, I am gonna buy a GUN at least.  :) Any ideas?
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish i knew i have a bunch as well
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Join Ebay and you can either sell them in bulk or pull out the premium cards and post them separately.  You can set a reserve or minimum amount if you want to so if your minimm isn't met - you don't have to sell.

If you are patient you can get decent cash for your cards.  If you take them to a card dealer they will offer you a fraction of what you can get at auction.

Hope that helps!

[sniper]
The Sniper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top