Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 5:07:16 PM EDT
My wife is going to be doing a lot of educational workshops and presentations next year and needs a good portable digital projector to use with her laptop. I know almost nothing about these devices, so I was hoping some of you could give me some general specs to look for, as well as specific model suggestions. She will be flying a lot, so it needs to be fairly lightweight with a good sharp bright picture, but I doubt I can afford top of the line, so I would appreciate suggestions in the mid range price wise, giving a good "bang for the buck". TIA!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT, Any ideas?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
One of my managers has bought two of them in the last few months, both off of EBay.  Used one in a presentation that looked great for pictures and charts.  Wish I could remember what he got, but will try to find out.

If nothing else, you could use the completed auctions to get an idea what they're selling for on the used market.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top