Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/30/2001 5:52:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 6:05:32 AM EDT
had some cousins did home schooling, but that was for religious reasons. I didnt agree with it. guess thats different than what you are talking about though
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 6:09:18 AM EDT
I had a friend that was sent to alternative school for over half of a year (after being caught with a little pocket knife in his bookbag). He never talked much about it though... That was in Maryland, and was about 9 years ago.
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 11:23:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 11:41:48 AM EDT
Both my kids and my brother and sister go to a Montessori school, they are pretty alternative, lots of granola crunchers and sandal wearers. We do shooting in their basement and eddie eagle has visited on more than one occasion. (they have a college placement of 95% into Ivy Leauge schools, the other 5% go to other colleges).
Top Top