Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2002 5:11:19 PM EDT
I recently discovered this singer. He does a mix of alternative country, rockabily, and traditional country and most of it is pretty good. Most of his music is about farm foreclosures, women, and cars, but with songs like "Time To Get A Gun" he sounds like he may not be all fvcked up politically like many of today's musicians.

[url]http://www.fredeaglesmith.com[/url]

Kyle
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I'm a Fred Eaglesmith fan.  I have 3 CD's of his;  "50- Odd Dollars", "Lipstick, Lies and Gasoline" and "drive-in movie".   I was introducing some of my favorites to a friend of mine during a deer hunting weekend and he said, "That guy sure sings a lot about guns, cars and trains.  Cool guy."  I personally like the song "49 Tons" as one of my favorite songs also.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 11:43:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I really like the "Lipstick, Lies and Gasoline" CD, especially "Water in the Fuel."

Kyle
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#3]
"Water in the Fuel" is probably my favorite of all his songs.  Check your e-mail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top