Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/31/2005 2:33:50 PM EDT
They're about to ask Sheehan's opinion on the hurricane on Fox news!!!!!!  I bet it is all GWB's fault!!!!!  I want to know why he let this happen??????

(Like there is not thousands of dupes right now that need to be locked anyway.)  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#1]
tag

Why do they even allow her to be put on TV...

I wish people would stop caring...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Everytime Cindy BS Sheehan opens her mouth a turd falls out.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#3]
It's on right now!!!  She said it was his fault!!!!  NO SHIT????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
she did say that, OMG

its all bush's fault and his envrionmental policy's and killing policy's fault

what a DUMB BITCH
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I swear she really said that!!!!    I guess he created it in a lab!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
[Insert AGNTSA picture]

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#8]
That was the nail in the coffin...

She was a Nutty Lib, now I know for a fact that she is a fucking Mental Whack Job.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow!  Fox just sandbagged her credibility on national TV.  I bet she doesn't even know it yet!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I was just joking but I can't believe I called that one.  That is credability suicide.   What a dummy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#11]
She must eat a box of AlfaBits a day and crap this stuff on the floor for inspiration.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Everytime Cindy BS Sheehan opens her mouth a turd falls out.

She's been eating through her anus!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:52:06 PM EDT
[#13]

GM
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#14]
No she just has doodoo in her mouth.  Have you seen her teeth?  She looks like Austin Powers.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I think you all need to STFU. Yeah the left wing media is taking advantage of a GRIEVING MOTHER of a FALLEN SOLDIER. Get some fucking respect.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Keep it up Cindy, there still are people that believe you.  And there are still people who believe the Earth is flat.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I think you all need to STFU. Yeah the left wing media is taking advantage of a GRIEVING MOTHER of a FALLEN SOLDIER. Get some fucking respect.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#18]
So did she really say it was Dubyas fault?

I guess it was either Bush or the Mossad and the Mossad are still taking heat for the Tsunami
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Sorry, I'm sick of this woman.  Losing a kid does not give you immunity from ridicule if you persist in getting in front of a camera and say the stupidest crap imaginable day in and day out.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:59:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It's on right now!!!  She said it was his fault!!!!  NO SHIT????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

about time someone blamed Bush

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHa
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I have a spare clue if you're looking.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Grow up.  She's not being taken advantage of, she's a willing accomplice.  She was a libtard before her son was killed.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yeah. Now THERE is somebody that should be MARRIED to that cunt.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Oh ya, BTW....
you sound like maybe you and Cindy could get a 2 for 1 deal with a therapist. What a MAROON!

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So did she really say it was Dubyas fault?

I guess it was either Bush or the Mossad and the Mossad are still taking heat for the Tsunami

Yes she actually said it was his fault.  Priceless.  Can someone make one of those Priceless captions for this with her stupid face on it?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:02:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Does anyone remember the GIF of Al Gore with the turd oozing out of his mouth?
Can someone make one for me of Sheehan?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You do know that she is part of the very left wing, right? S

ETA: I'm to slow.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Fox News= LEFT wing media?

Me no think so.

Edited to ask- You were being satirical?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

When she respects her dead son I think people will give her respect. While she continues to spew her imbecilic conspiracy theories and keeps peddling her hate mongering drivel I imagine she'll get the same level of respect most people reserve for a bucket of vomit.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Grieving mother?  She would have sold her son's life to the highest bidder just to get 5 minutes of airtime.  She's an attention whore scumbag bitch.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#31]
What a bunch of sad fucks we have here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:18:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

What don't you understand about her agenda not being about her son at all?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Just because she had a son who died in Iraq doesnt give her a pass. Plenty of other Moms have lost kids in Iraq.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

what exactly is your position?
or what are you trying to say?
You have me thoroughly confused.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#35]
And I'd give them the same respect.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

A drunk driver killed my aunt while running away from the police. From now on, you have to listen to every stupid thing I say and you can't criticize me, because I'm grieving.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Dude, you totally brought this upon yourself. I understand that she lost her son, but like somebody alreay said, she is on TV by choice. I can still feel sorry for her loss and believe she is possibly one of the biggest idiots in this country.

You need to sit back and think about the situation a little bit more and maybe you will see.

Also, I would love to see you go into a room with all of these guys and make that above comment to their faces.     Now that would make for some good entertainment.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A drunk driver killed my aunt while running away from the police. From now on, you have to listen to every stupid thing I say and you can't criticize me, because I'm grieving.

Yeah, you got it all figured out smart guy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#39]
I expected nothing less.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, you totally brought this upon yourself. I understand that she lost her son, but like somebody alreay said, she is on TV by choice. I can still feel sorry for her loss and believe she is possibly one of the biggest idiots in this country.

You need to sit back and think about the situation a little bit more and maybe you will see.

Also, I would love to see you go into a room with all of these guys and make that above comment to their faces.     Now that would make for some good entertainment.  

LOL! Yeah. Brought WHAT on myself? A bunch of jackasses displeased with my post, because I choose not to disrespect a greiving mother!? You've got to be kidding me. AND YEAH, to every fucking one of you I'd say that. Just as I'm SURE all of you would say what your saying in this thread to her face...in front of national TV...LOL
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How is his situation different from Sheehan's? Your logic is lacking.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

LOL! Yeah. Brought WHAT on myself? A bunch of jackasses displeased with my post!? You've got to be kidding me. AND YEAH, to every fucking one of you I'd say that. Just as I'm SURE all of you would say what your saying in this thread to her face...in front of national TV...LOL

All right guys he didn't bring anything upon himself.  GWB and his infernal hurricane he created did.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:27:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How is his situation different from Sheehan's? Your logic is lacking.

As is your reading comprehension.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Well dur.  Katrina said as much, publicly...right here on this board...yesterday.

see
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Grow up.  She's not being taken advantage of, she's a willing accomplice.  She was a libtard before her son was killed.  

Whatever she's doing she needs to keep it up. The libtards I know say she's giving liberals a bad name at this point.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

A few months after Casey died, when I am sure that the loss of her son was more traumatic, she said President Bush was warm, gracious, and genually cared about freedom for the Iraqi people.  

Now, she says Bush and his administration are terrorists, Bin Laden is an alleged terrorist, the War on Terrorism is nothing more than the US fighting for Israel, etc. etc. etc.

She has the freedom to say whatever she wants.  However, she decided to make this a media circus and now comes the responsibility that goes with that freedom.  

There are many parents (over 1,800 of them) who lost children in this war.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
fuserservices.com/dentures.JPG

GM

Thank you Goodmedicine, I needed that laugh!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Well dur.  Katrina said as much, publicly...right here on this board...yesterday.

pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL19/926784/1701190/110477855.jpg
see

See, that's tastful and funny.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Yeah, I agree...anyone who thinks Cindy Sheehan is just a grieving mother overcome by her loss of her son is a sad fuck and a naive idiot to boot.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top