Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2009 7:30:36 AM EDT
I almost just shit my pants, just has an F-22 fly by /over . made my brick house shake while I was working in the garage, damn here it comes again. i ll try to get some video... I live within 1mile NAS JRB DFW ( Carswell).

edit-  I was out in my garage, working on my lung cancer(smoking) and playing my elec guitar. I had my peavey(backstage model) amp on vol 8 and was jamming along to the radio when all of sudden my sound was drowned out. My garage door  sounded like it was fixin to be ripped off the hinges. Dropped my guitar , grabbed the sig 229 , hit the open button on the garage door to see a Raptor going down the street. Came back in posted on here, grabbed the camera and raptor was gone. Now as I type I run outside and three Chinooks are rolling thru..........Must be air show time at the base again.....
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Less chat , more pics.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:35:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Had a CH 53 fly over mine today. I like it when the fighter jets are roaring over.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#3]
DAMN.................. YOU TOO!

My house just shook too..............................

My wife fell outta bed
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

DAMN.................. YOU TOO!

My house just shook too..............................
My wife fell outta bed

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like more terrorizing of the American populace by Obama!  First AF-1, now this!  
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Shine a light in his eyes

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#7]
It was a photo op, nothing to see here...
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Hide your dog, and lube up your cornhole...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top