Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 8:42:13 PM EDT
I'm sick of counter strike. There's nothing good on TV. I need something to do! I need a new game or a new hobby. Guns were my main hobby but its too expensive and there are no good places to shoot in my area.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:45:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By QuantumPion:
I'm sick of counter strike. There's nothing good on TV. I need something to do! I need a new game or a new hobby. Guns were my main hobby but its too expensive and there are no good places to shoot in my area.

Get a .22LR conversion kit for your AR, and the "expensive" excuse goes away. If there aren't any good places to shoot in your area, then drive to a good one. Then, you accomplish two things: You get to shoot, and go on a road trip. What a deal.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:51:53 PM EDT
what I meant by too expensive was that the only range in my area makes you buy their ammo at absurd prices. :(
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:53:10 PM EDT
man i wish i had tv
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:55:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By QuantumPion:
what I meant by too expensive was that the only range in my area makes you buy their ammo at absurd prices. :(

Wow. Hmmm...where's the next closest (and appropriate) range? Any BLM land around? National Forests? Friends with property?

Making moving plans is a great way to kill time for a couple of months.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:55:19 PM EDT
Post your picture so we can photoshop it. Patty
Top Top