Posted: 12/19/2009 2:24:49 PM EDT
What does the bill look like?

Anyone know?
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
it looks like goatse
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody knows, not even in the other threads about this.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like we're all fucked...now get to your bunkers!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Nebraskans and Louisianians get a better deal than the rest of us.
Ill gets Fed funds for a prison to house Gitmo inmates and Barnie Frank gets a new page in history or just a new Page...
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nobody knows, not even in the other threads about this.

Fuck

I do not know what's in the bill.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#6]
the bill isn't a done deal yet-or shouldn't be. It still has to go through a comprimise committe and IIRC correctly, the vote hasn't happened yet-they just have 60 pledged votes...yea, i am still holding out hope.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
the bill isn't a done deal yet-or shouldn't be. It still has to go through a comprimise committe and IIRC correctly, the vote hasn't happened yet-they just have 60 pledged votes...yea, i am still holding out hope.

It was on the news last night that they believe Nazi Pelosi will refuse to put it into committee and just a simple up/down vote on the current Senate bill.

That way nobody can fuck it up by objecting.

The assholes in the house wouldnt dare go against pelosi.

Were doomed.

I hope this speeds up the crash.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I honestly didn't now that they could do that. I thought that it had to go to committee...now i am sad
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was on the news last night that they believe Nazi Pelosi will refuse to put it into committee and just a simple up/down vote on the current Senate bill.

Were doomed.

I thought Pelosi was house leader and Reid was Senate leader. What am I missing? Or are you talking about when it goes back to the house for a re-vote?

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#10]
We're done if they got 60, cause it only needs 51 to become law now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#11]
10 reams of paper at the least

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Do you all realize the game being played?

They 60 will claim they had reservations, and never would have voted for final passage - but it moves it on to where only 51 have to vote for final.

We're being played.

Vote them ALL out.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#13]
It's no different than what the Dems wanted initially.  The abortion language they wanted remains, it was all smoke and mirrors and written back in.  But technically it's 2,000+ pages of Liberal agenda.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#14]
We Republicans have something to run against in 2010...lets hope the best reps step forward.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, heard about it earlier.

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Google "Fisting" when the pictures come up look for the one where a whole fist is inside another persons anus!!

That is all you need to know about what the bill looks like concerning you and me and everyone but congress who convieniently left themselves out of socialized healthcare!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:33:52 PM EDT
[#17]
WSBPTKT
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:44:09 PM EDT
[#18]
They don't even know.  I know they didn't read it all just like they didn't read the stimulus.  I am sure these guys have the writers of the "Cliff Notes" books on their staffs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ill gets Fed funds for a prison to house Gitmo inmates and Barnie Frank gets a new page in history or just a new Page...

Which is why I sent this to me Senator:

Sen Hagan,

Given the "concessions" your fellow Democrats have gotten from Sen Reid, what are you bringing home to NC?  $300,000,000 for local projects?  Better tax breaks for NC citizens?

If you are getting nothing for us, may I highly recommend you pull your support until you do.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#20]
they gutted the bill to get something. you knew they would. what they got is the best we could hope for realistically. anyone who actually thought nothing would get passed is very nieve.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

they gutted the bill to get something. you knew they would. what they got is the best we could hope for realistically. anyone who actually thought nothing would get passed is very nieve.

The problem is even if this bill is "toothless" it allows the camel to get it's nose under the tent.  Before long the whole fucking camel is in the tent eating all of the pitted dates and shitting on the berber rugs.

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I honestly didn't now that they could do that. I thought that it had to go to committee...now i am sad

look, everything else they are doing is out right unconstitutional so why not this?

the republic is teetering on the brink, if we don't seriously reign in this out of control government by 2010 then it is all over for freedom. and America.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is why I sent this to me Senator:

Sen Hagan,

Given the "concessions" your fellow Democrats have gotten from Sen Reid, what are you bringing home to NC?  $300,000,000 for local projects?  Better tax breaks for NC citizens?

If you are getting nothing for us, may I highly recommend you pull your support until you do.

they don't read them.

what, you actually thought they read email and letters?

even the phone calls go to an intern and then discarded.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Well...what I'm worried about even more is...what's next?
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were doomed.

I thought Pelosi was house leader and Reid was Senate leader. What am I missing? Or are you talking about when it goes back to the house for a re-vote?

It's rare, but they could bypass the conference committee by having the House accept the Senate version with no revisions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top