Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2001 3:28:58 PM EDT
People have to realize one major thing.

Our guns/firearms are our property, assets, retirement funds, colatteral, whatever you want to call them. BUT in the "real" world firearms are to be taken and never returned, because suddenly they are evil in of themselves.  They are tsken [b]EVERY[/b] time the police are able to enter your home, they are never written up on any report as being taken, and are "stolen" by the feds and police every time there is a warrent, even when they are not on the list of items to be taken.  They are taken from the elderly even there is no threat of use or feared use.

WE have to realize that guns are the NEW [b]CRACK[/b], but it warrents no probable cause, no search warrents, no CHARGES after the fact.
It's [b]THE[/b] probable cause that ALL police have always wanted, because after they take your "2" guns (up to a 2000 dollar, or so, value) they don't have to charge you with anything, BUT it may cost you [b]over[/b] $20,000 to get them back through asshole chiefs, and there is nothing that the law abiding can do...
What can we do??

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, kops suck
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Still waiting for that reality check you mentioned. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:42:24 PM EDT
[#3]
UM I'm sorry SUCKme, but have you read the news reciently????

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
BISHOP,
I'm not the type person to give up on much - too dumb.
However your question is about the same as taking on the DEA over property seizures or the IRS on anything.
Governments, federal, state or local fight with all our money while we can only fight with our own limited resources.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The only thing you can do is "aim small, miss small."  Send a message for all of us.  

Seriously though, what item of our property can't be seized these days?  There are proposed bills that would allow the police to seize your vehicle if you have not kept your registration up to date.  It's institutionalized theft, but only an extension of taxation.

You have to draw the line for yourself someplace and then not let anyone cross it.  That's pretty much all you can do.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The problem is there are idiots in the world(like my dad) who vote Democrat NO MATTER WHAT. Want to fix things? Education reform should be the most important topic on forums such as this, so there aren't as many DUMBASSES
running around on our planet as there are today.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
UM I'm sorry SUCKme, but have you read the news reciently???

BISHOP
View Quote

Hey! That's pretty good, You made a little joke out of my screen name. A sense of humor is a sign of intelligence, you must be pretty smart after all.[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#9]
The problem is, there are idiots in the world who vote Republican NO MATTER WHAT.  Want to fix things?  Provide a real alternative to the one-party system in which both "sides" do the same things, only in varying increments and degrees.

Example:  banning only the import of foreign-made "assault weapons" (Bush the First) as opposed to banning the sale to ordinary (non-police) people of all "assault weapons" (Clinton the Last).

Example:  shooting an unarmed woman holding a baby in a rural cabin (Ruby Ridge, which happened under Bush the First's rule) versus incinerating an entire congregation (Waco, less than a year later under Clinton's rule).

Example:  turning back without destroying an enemy government (Saddam Hussein, Gulf War, Bush the First 1991) contrasted to bombing from afar (Monica's Missiles against silly targets in Sudan and Afghanistan, blowjob coverup, Clinton 1998).
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's the reality check, I don't remember voting for or against any these "bans", do you? I thought it was "we the people", and not a Dictatorship. As long as we keep the politicians in power that make up these silly laws, we're always gonna get screwed. And it's always the ones that aren't doing anything wrong, that get the short end of the stick. Every freakin' time!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes trickshot, but firearms are routinly taken like they are illegal in all instances without a second thought.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:47:58 AM EDT
[#12]
I am off to gather firewood....

ARSwami

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The problem is, there are idiots in the world who vote Republican NO MATTER WHAT.  Want to fix things?  Provide a real alternative to the one-party system in which both "sides" do the same things, only in varying increments and degrees.

Example:  banning only the import of foreign-made "assault weapons" (Bush the First) as opposed to banning the sale to ordinary (non-police) people of all "assault weapons" (Clinton the Last).

Example:  shooting an unarmed woman holding a baby in a rural cabin (Ruby Ridge, which happened under Bush the First's rule) versus incinerating an entire congregation (Waco, less than a year later under Clinton's rule).

Example:  turning back without destroying an enemy government (Saddam Hussein, Gulf War, Bush the First 1991) contrasted to bombing from afar (Monica's Missiles against silly targets in Sudan and Afghanistan, blowjob coverup, Clinton 1998).
View Quote

Good point achmed, although as a rep., Bush the first left a little to be desired in the cojones dept., IMO. Remember "No New Taxes"? I'm sure you do.Well, so do I. He had a problem letting liberals walk all over him. Afraid it might be genetic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top