Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/14/2006 8:38:42 PM EST
well you all probably are wonderign why 1911 greg is up posting ona friday well the answer is my gf is out of town and went home for easter.

I am a cool guy but i am a little worried about her going out dancing and partying, she is a very good dancer and I know she loves is I just hope she doesn't meet too many guys out their. I am the only guy she has been with and she is 21 years old so I am hoping she has enough self control.

Well I am just rambling the point is I hope she is not messing around on me and I guess i should be trusting./
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:39:49 PM EST

Originally Posted By 1911greg:
well you all probably are wonderign why 1911 greg is up posting ona friday

Yeah - that was totally what I was wondering.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:40:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:40:21 PM EST
So her multiple orgams that you were just talking about was just your mpg files looping?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:41:01 PM EST

Actually, I doubt anyone cares.

I am a cool guy

Incorrect.

hope she is not messing around on me

You know she is, trust your instincts.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:41:09 PM EST
actually, she was hired to do some stripping for the Duke LaCrosse Team. She didn't have the nut to tell ya though. I'm sure she'll be fine.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:41:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By DukeSnookems:
So her multiple orgams that you were just talking about was just your mpg files looping?

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:48:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By ConservativeRifleman:
She didn't have the nut to tell ya though. I'm sure she'll be fine.

If you girlfriend has "a nut" that's a whole different problem.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:49:37 PM EST
If you don't trust her, why is she your girlfriend?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:55:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By GoGop:
If you don't trust her, why is she your girlfriend?

Because he doesn't know any better... and he likes poon on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:00:43 PM EST

No, I was wondering why my nose has been pouring like a faucet all day. You were close though.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:01:42 PM EST
What's her name? I think she might be coming over in a little bit
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:04:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/14/2006 9:07:21 PM EST by SgtSwat]

actually, she was hired to do some stripping for the Duke LaCrosse Team. She didn't have the nut to tell ya though. I'm sure she'll be fine.

ROFLMAO.................................

ETA: Oh, and YEA, I was wondering what she was up to tonight.....tell her HI.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:32:54 PM EST

"I hear a train a come'n.........Come'n round the bend".............
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:49:20 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/14/2006 9:54:40 PM EST by SgtSwat]
This guy has posted on half the subjects tonight, and ya'll are gonna let him off that easy ? ? ?

W. T. F.

<­BR>ETA; Just joking dude,this thread wuz gettin down right funny.

Have a little faith, If this is all it takes for her to stray, then ; let her skip.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:52:06 PM EST
Gives

multiple orgasms
a whole new meaning, huh?.

But hey, at least you were a team player.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:52:43 PM EST
Still posting women issue threads huh? Not ragging on ya or anything, just see a pattern..
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:53:19 PM EST
Just got back from the bar and this chick was all over me. Man, could this girl move. I felt like I was back in the Navy after getting a sweet lap dance. She said something about her boyfriend being some weird gun nut and always fantasizing about 1911s.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:57:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By readytorock556:
Just got back from the bar and this chick was all over me. Man, could this girl move. I felt like I was back in the Navy after getting a sweet lap dance. She said something about her boyfriend being some weird gun nut and always fantasizing about 1911s.

LOL.....................................Man, I wish u had pics, she sounds hot ! ! !
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:04:07 PM EST
I had sex with your girlfriend.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:11:07 PM EST
you should have asked this from your troll account.

Oh wait, did they lock that one?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:13:58 PM EST
twice
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:18:54 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:00:59 AM EST
If she's 21 and you're the only one she's been with sooner or later she's going to test the waters. Young girls work on the "until something better comes along" principle. Oh, have you seen any of the Girls Gone Wild videos?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:06:14 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:13:46 AM EST
Since nobody has asked it, and it IS the relevant question:

Why are you not with her?

And what are her plans while she is gone?

Some of the guys here are not very nice.
As for trust I always find those statements of interest. It takes time to develop trust, esp in this day and age. This board is full of guys who thought they could trust their wench only to find out they couldn't. Anyone who says they completely trust someone they date at your age is either lying or deluding themselves.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:15:14 AM EST

I am a cool guy but i am a little worried about her going out dancing and partying, she is a very good dancer and I know she loves is I just hope she doesn't meet too many guys out their. I am the only guy she has been with and she is 21 years old so I am hoping she has enough self control.

Well I am just rambling the point is I hope she is not messing around on me and I guess i should be trusting./

Yes, you have trust issues. Either you trust her or you don't. She is an adult. Either she wants to be with you or she doesn't. If she doesn't, then accept it and move on. If that happens, its not the end of the world.There are billions of women out there. Do not get fixated on one person to the exclussion of all others if you have issues of trust and insecurity about your relationship. You are either on the same sheet of music ir you'll find yourself waltzing while shes doing the foxtrot.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:15:15 AM EST
Damn dude, you should be out taking advantage of the opportunity.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:18:35 AM EST
Honestly dude, life is too short and there are too many other women out there, to be worried about what your chick is doing. Rather than sit around worrying, call a couple of your buddies and go out, yourself.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:20:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By tc556guy:

Yes, you have trust issues. Either you trust her or you don't. She is an adult. Either she wants to be with you or she doesn't. If she doesn't, then accept it and move on. If that happens, its not the end of the world.There are billions of women out there. Do not get fixated on one person to the exclussion of all others if you have issues of trust and insecurity about your relationship. You are either on the same sheet of music ir you'll find yourself waltzing while shes doing the foxtrot.

Of course there are other "fish in the sea" etc.
But nobody wants to be with someone who has betrayed unbeknownst to them. That is the issue. Not so much that she might choose someone else but that they would continue to see you as if nothing happened.

Normal emotions.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:38:06 AM EST
Not trying to rag on you, but if your worried enough about this to post about it on the internet then you have a MAJOR insecurity problem.

If you plan on staying with this girl for any length of time your going to have to get over it, or find another girl.

Ask your self: why am I so concerned?........has she given you reason to belive she would fuck around?

My girl and I are both 24/ both been around the block a time or two/ both have realized what we really want. When I first met her she was very gullable, every other guy was just being "a nice guy" after a while through the course of events she realized that all of theese "nice guys" who just wanted to be her friend were no longer her friend once they realized she had a significant other. She was rather disturbed when she finally came to realize what I had been telling her, and she had a hard time comming to terms with the fact that guys who where her long time friends simply just wanted to fuck her. Since then she has became a lot wiser to the game, and if she goes out without me she goes with a group of her real friends. As I type this she is out with her friends having a good time, and Im not the slightest bit concerned.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:06:37 AM EST
You can either trust her and relax, or you can doubt her and let it eat you up. If you doubt her, then maybe she isn't quite the right girl...

It can be hard to learn to trust--my wife and I went through the same thing when we started dating.
13 years later, I LOVE IT when she goes out with her friends. I get control of the remote. And a quiet house.

Relax. It'll either be fine or it won't be, but stressing yourself isn't gonna make a bit of difference..
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:09:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/15/2006 6:09:16 AM EST by MrClean4Hire]
She is posting on myspace how she finally escaped from your basement and is glad to be 1000 miles away.
Top Top