Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2002 3:13:27 PM EDT
I'll start with this one:

This AM, a local Newburgh NY area radio station passed the word that the Space Shuttle Endeavor was going to land at Stewart Int'l Airport at 0930 local. From my vantage point on the flight line (reaalllly, I had a gripe to look at on one of the KC-130's), it was even more fun watching the line of cars parked on the shoulder of Rte 17K, anxiously awaiting the return of Endeavor.[rolleyes]

Back on April 1st '87 or '88, I remember my clock radio going off and waking to find that my favorite Classic Rock station in Jacksonville NC had changed it's format to RAP! Thank god, the station manager kicked some DJ ass and returned to the Classic Rock format later that morning. We didn't have that many more listening choices!!      
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a few people with this one...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=105561[/url]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife sewed my underwear shut and when I tried to put them on this morning I fell in the attempt. To see a 53 year old 200 pound man hit the deck at 0530 is indeed a sight!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Topic: BATF says ALL FAL style (sporting) rifles illegal!!!!
I posted that on the FALFILES.com board... check out some of the responses....
http://www.falfiles.com/cgi-bin/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=020316
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Mrs. Caveman just told me that our oldest son (16) was "got" by 2 of his friends.
He loves chocolate, so they took the "filling" out of an Oreo and replaced it with mayonaisse.[^]

No school this week for spring break, so they got him first thing this mornin'. He's out "roamin'" the neighborhood right now, but when he gets home I'm gonna see if he wants an Oreo.[;D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top