Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 6:02:47 AM EDT
My feelings on Oreilly are up and down and he hasnt been much of a friend to the gun crowd although he did get an eye opened after Katrina. I still think someone here ought to get in on this contest and there are a lot of guys here who could smack him down if they speak in public half as good as they type.

So who's it going to be?

'Bloviate with Bill' Contest Rules
Thursday, January 19, 2006

Would you like to sit on the set of "The Factor" and let Bill O'Reilly have it?! Our "Bloviate with Bill" contest is underway and here's the deal:

During the month of February six lucky "Factor" viewers will be flown to New York City or Los Angeles (depending on which city we're broadcasting from) with hotel and meals paid for by us.

All you have to do is convince us by e-mail (and later by telephone) that you are a good debater and that you can hold your own with O'Reilly on a topic of your choosing.

Good luck!

Rules:
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:08:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone on here should do this or at least try.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:11:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Lots of guys here could. Eric, The Mac, Hiram, to name a few.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Definitely The Mac.  

What's he look like?  Is he pretty enough for TV?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:29:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:30:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree. I would try but I don't have enough knowledge to be a good debater. Plus if he pissed me off I might go JBT on his ass.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:33:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I have watched the press resort to illegal research and rumor mongering to undermine an interviewee's credibility. They will bring in an "expert" who will lie, effortlessly, to the camera. I can't think of a reason why I would choose to subject myself to media scrutiny.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:33:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I would go with The_Macallan or maybe rickinvegas.  Both seem to prepare very well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:35:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Eric is lawyer, nuff said, Hiram runs in the politico circles and can probably hold his own speaking in public, Mac I dont know outside of here but his knowledge is second to none. TomJefferson and FLAL1A(another shylock)  come to mind as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:39:54 AM EDT
[#9]
tag
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:40:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Today is the last day, several people need to submit, that way it would increase the odds of someone getting on the show.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:42:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_060.jpg

I always wondered what ETH looked like.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_060.jpg

I always wondered what ETH looked like.

Like Tony Robbins, but a little taller and blonde. Oh yeah, tag.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Definitely The Mac.  

What's he look like?  Is he pretty enough for TV?

+1 on the Mac
And, he just needs to look better than o'reilly
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:55:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Jim Scoutten?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#15]
We should get Ann Coulter to do it.  She can do anything? ;-)

They get along anyway so Bill will keep the kid gloves on.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I think Bill is looking for people who disagree with his positon, and after Katrina I don't think there's much disagreement between us and him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top