Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2005 3:51:16 PM EDT
First of all, yes I am a noob, and no I am not a troll, so please don't flame me too bad.

I always thought that the order of power was people first, local second, state third, and federal last, with the peopel having the most power, and the federal having the least.

If that is the case, then why the hell is everyone crying for the President to do somthing, and why is no one asking why the local and state gov't is not doing a thing now, or did nothing to prepare?

Is it because everyone that is talking their mouth off is a hippie liberal asshat, and any one with common sense is keeping their mouth shut? Or has the country gone downhill so far, that everyone sits back and waits for the gov't to come do all the work and make all the handouts till everything gets all better.

Actually, as I type this, I thing I am begining to answer my own questions.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:55:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 3:56:19 PM EDT by skid2964]
I think the libs are digging a real deep hole right now ..... so deep the next election will also belong to us. So be it ...........

I am trying to get all the facts now also , might just have to wait.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:00:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BarnStormer:
If that is the case, then why the hell is everyone crying for the President to do somthing, and why is no one asking why the local and state gov't is not doing a thing now, or did nothing to prepare?

LA is a very corrupt state with Democrapic programs. That means that they are broke at a local and state level. Look at corrupt/leftist nations, they are broke all the time. So they have to cry and beg for a Federal bail-out.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:15:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By skid2964:
I think the libs are digging a real deep hole right now ..... so deep the next election will also belong to us. So be it ...........

I thought the Dems have been digging holes for years, just not enough people are smart enough to see that....
Top Top