Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 5:15:03 PM EST
My idiot brother put my cell number on craigslist with an ad for "free AKC manbearpig pups". I got a phone call every 15 minutes from 8:00 AM to 3 PM when I changed my number. It would have been funny if not for the fact that my grandmother is in the hospital and every phone number that I didn't know(and didn't leave a message) made me think I was getting a call that she died.

It's OK, I had a coworker text him saying "Hi, This is Steve. I was wondering if you're cute".
It wasn't so funny when he was the butt of the joke.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:16:35 PM EST
lol wut
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:18:28 PM EST
Give me your number and I'll call you right now.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:20:57 PM EST
So....do you have the pups or what?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:37:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By Circle_Cutter:
lol wut

I just figured that with the frequency that manbearpig is menioned here at least a couple of the callers would be site members.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:39:19 PM EST
Post your brothers phone number.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:39:54 PM EST
So, do you have pics of the pups?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:40:39 PM EST
Originally Posted By Pita_146:
Post your brothers phone number.

Do it for the lulz
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:41:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By shack357:
Originally Posted By Circle_Cutter:
lol wut

I just figured that with the frequency that manbearpig is menioned here at least a couple of the callers would be site members.

Or ANYONE who watches South Park...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:41:44 PM EST
My idiot brother put my cell number on craigslist with an ad for "free AKC manbearpig pups". I got a phone call every 15 minutes from 8:00 AM to 3 PM when I changed my number. It would have been funny if not for the fact that my grandmother is in the hospital and every phone number that I didn't know(and didn't leave a message) made me think I was getting a call that she died.

It's OK, I had a coworker text him saying "Hi, This is Steve. I was wondering if you're cute".

High five your brother for me
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:41:44 PM EST
If you've got any pups left, I'll gladly pay.

And....let me be the first to say...

Cool story, bro!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:41:47 PM EST
Why do you have men, bears, and pigs in your home
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:44:01 PM EST
Oh man, this reminds of the time two years ago when UH_Salt_Rifle posted his real home phone so a bunch of us could call him! It was awesome. I fondly remember that conversation with him, as well as his gf/wife. Good times.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:49:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By Masha:
Oh man, this reminds of the time two years ago when UH_Salt_Rifle posted his real home phone so a bunch of us could call him! It was awesome. I fondly remember that conversation with him, as well as his gf/wife. Good times.

Doesn't he live in Salt Lake City?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:52:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:54:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/5/2009 5:54:57 PM EST by SouthEndXGF]

you need to contact this guy:

and exerminate them immediately.

EXCELCIOR!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:54:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Ohio:

No, central North Carolina.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:01:49 PM EST

You got to talk to his girl friend AND wife? WOW!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:06:43 PM EST
Do you have any left? I'd take one.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:10:41 PM EST
Why did you hang up on me? I want one
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:11:34 PM EST
I hope your Grandma pulls through.

Prayers out...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:16:39 PM EST
Time to post his number somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:19:29 PM EST

Bad timing, but a fuckin' great prank.

I did not call.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:28:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By Q3131A:

You got to talk to his girl friend AND wife? WOW!
I don't remember what her status was at the time. I'm not Deej.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:09:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By Deej86:

Originally Posted By Ohio:

No, central North Carolina.

(Yes, I know. It's a joke).
Top Top