Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/28/2005 1:48:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/28/2005 2:13:09 AM EDT by FieroLoki]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 1:58:13 AM EDT
WTF didn't those cops take that video camera?

My answer: He should've "backed that shit up", corrected, then pulled back forward over the motherfucker. Who's the tough guy with two broken legs now?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:00:05 AM EDT
I'd have let him beat on me until I was ready to pass out (or at least look like I took a few licks) then killed him. No way would I let that piece of shit pommel me to unconciousness.

God I hate having to be PC on this site..
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:04:57 AM EDT
I'm not even gonna say what I'm thinking cause it'll probably get me banned.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:05:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/28/2005 2:10:21 AM EDT by FieroLoki]
IM it to me and I can translate it for you.

Got your IM, but I cant reply as your not accepting IM's. But I agree....

Originally Posted By 64FXR:

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:06:34 AM EDT
Why is it when someone posts a video like this the "stars" are always of a certain variety?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:08:00 AM EDT
Cause most people are not stupid enough to post it on the net?

Why is it when someone posts a video like this the "stars" are always of a certain variety?

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:13:01 AM EDT
What really pisses me off is at the end when dude got knocked out, he wasn't snoring, he was choking on his own blood. He could have died.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:14:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
Im so thinking 2 to the chest.......

well, i wouldn't have been caught dead (or beaten unconcious as it were) in that neightborhood without my .45 and the windows up, so if for some reason i did not want to "back it up" he would have gotten 2 to the chest if he chose to break my window before the cops got there
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:17:30 AM EDT
And then they robbed him. But they are oppressed by society so I guess it's cool, just call it payback for what dude's great grand father did....
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:23:22 AM EDT
Hang on, gotta set it up

IM it to me and I can translate it for you.

Got your IM, but I cant reply as your not accepting IM's. But I agree....

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:24:24 AM EDT

And then they robbed him. But they are oppressed by society so I guess it's cool, just call it payback for what dude's great grand father did....

ahh-none of my relatives were in America when slavery existed... As far as I'm concerned we can make it right with them by giving them a free plane ticket back to Africa if they really feel opressed here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:25:17 AM EDT

except that dude was asian, and if chinese, his great grandfather was probably a railroad worker (not-quite-slave) so who is opressed-er now?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:27:04 AM EDT
None would go, those types have it too easy here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:32:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/28/2005 2:32:42 AM EDT by FieroLoki]
Please do not turn this into a racial thread and get it locked...... Im just curious as to how you would have handled the situation if you were in that drivers seat...
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:34:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/28/2005 2:35:14 AM EDT by 64FXR]
I would have driven off.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:35:53 AM EDT

Please do not turn this into a racial thread and get it locked...... Im just curious as to how you would have handled the situation if you were in that drivers seat...

I would have obviously drove off. Cant figure out why he didnt though. Maybe he was waiting on a passanger?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:36:53 AM EDT
As much as he probably needed two in the chest, it wouldn't have been legal.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:49:56 AM EDT

I would have driven off.

Preferably holding on to his arm.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:51:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JohnnyMcEldoo:

I would have obviously drove off. Cant figure out why he didnt though. Maybe he was waiting on a passanger?

IIRC, he was waiting for his "Papa". Wonder why it was so important for him to move..? Did the Ghetto Goblin need the parking space? Was the guy who got beat down lowering the value of the X5 by parking next to it? Gotta be a crime of disrespect there somewhere, like Contempt of Parkinglot Warden or Failure to Obey.

I think you'd have a hard time finding a prosecutor who would press charges if you were being beaten to the point of unconsciousness and had to "Shoot to Live" vs. "Shoot to kill". Probably be harder still to find a jury that would convict.

As much as it bothers me to see shit like this on video, it's just as disturbing to see the crowd's reaction... They were enjoying it.

Dave
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:52:51 AM EDT
Frigging animals.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:53:31 AM EDT
Pack mentality?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 2:57:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Blueberry556:

except that dude was asian, and if chinese, his great grandfather was probably a railroad worker (not-quite-slave) so who is opressed-er now?

I just wanted to point out............not everyone owned slaves
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 3:49:09 AM EDT
Fucking animals!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:05:06 AM EDT
I never would have driven into the ghetto to begin with...
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:09:43 AM EDT
If this isnt reason enough for CCW, I dont know what is.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:18:02 AM EDT
What would I have done?

Drove off.

If somehow I would not have had that option, that video would look ENTIRELY different.
There would have been screaming and running and gunshots........but not in that order.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:23:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

Originally Posted By JohnnyMcEldoo:

IIRC, he was waiting for his "Papa". Wonder why it was so important for him to move..? Did the Ghetto Goblin need the parking space? Was the guy who got beat down lowering the value of the X5 by parking next to it? Gotta be a crime of disrespect there somewhere, like Contempt of Parkinglot Warden or Failure to Obey.

I think you'd have a hard time finding a prosecutor who would press charges if you were being beaten to the point of unconsciousness and had to "Shoot to Live" vs. "Shoot to kill". Probably be harder still to find a jury that would convict.

As much as it bothers me to see shit like this on video, it's just as disturbing to see the crowd's reaction... They were enjoying it.

Dave

But think of the horrified screams if you shot him. Seeing the local tough guy catch a few rather than dish it out always seems to let the air out.

As others have said . . . use the car like the weapon it is or get out to clear the field. He kept a weak position by remaining in the vehicle and not going anywhere. Backing up would have placed him at an advantage in maneuverability. Getting out would have let him deal one-on-one with the guy, but would have let the gang get at him (notice how they beat on him once he was down). Being armed and putting a little chlorine into the gene pool would be my preference.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:54:58 AM EDT
Grabbed his arm.....rolled up the window.....started slowly backing up while turning left....pinning him between my vehicle and the one on the left.......of course anyone who couldn't see that first punch coming was an idiot.....when the guy approaches on the left it should have been on right then and there.....either get out and fight or close up the car nice and tight and move on...........
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:02:33 AM EDT
Is this the pastime of choice in the cities now, gangs wandering around with a video camera looking for someone to beat down? Last week a girl possibly killed and now this?

And #1, I wouldn't have been or stayed there, and #2, my response would get me banned... fullclip
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:03:08 AM EDT
Sorry I'd have been shooting as soon as they tried pullin my ass out the car, right or wrong to shoot don't matter, I'd just be thinking that the whole fucking gang of them were about to whoop my ass. Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:20:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:27:02 AM EDT
No doubt a legal shoot in Texas. The only problem the gang was more than likely packing also. Had you given him what he had coming (double tap) you would get about a dozen 9 mil rounds threw the windshield. Back up and go away.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:57:33 AM EDT
If he reached into my car, he'd pull back a bloody stump...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:18:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheTacticalSolution:

As much as he probably needed two in the chest, it wouldn't have been legal.

It would be in Texas

:: wipes away a tear ::
That's beautiful...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:21:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:26:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 4:27:30 PM EDT by magnum_99]
I would have shot that fucker.

Two to the chest, scan the sector for additional threats, and retreat when clear.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:29:06 PM EDT
Every single other person there would be a threat once you popped that one.....

Originally Posted By magnum_99:

Two to the chest, scan the sector for additional threats, and retreat when clear.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:35:04 PM EDT

So? I didn't say I would engage every other threat and stick around to find out IF they would become threats.

You really think that once I cap that idiot from inside the car that those thugs pieces of shit could react before I floored it out of there?

You guys give them too much credit. I'd be gone before they knew what the fuck was going on.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:36:16 PM EDT
If they were all armed, you would have a wall of lead coming your way. Now, not saying they would hit you, but it could have happened.

So? I didn't say I would engage every other threat and stick around to find out IF they would become threats.

You really think that once I cap that idiot from inside the car that those thugs pieces of shit could react before I floored it out of there?

You guys give them too much credit. I'd be gone before they knew what the fuck was going on.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:36:19 PM EDT
I could not keep up with the action for trying to translate all the "Yo's" and "Mutha Fucka's"
I imagine there was alot of that in NO.

<­BR>

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:41:36 PM EDT

If they were all armed, you would have a wall of lead coming your way. Now, not saying they would hit you, but it could have happened.

Dude, you give them too much credit.

They are not trained soldiers, or cops, with their guns trained on you waiting for you to make a wrong move.

Most of them wouldn't even know WTF happened until you were halfway out of the parking lot.

Get a grip--these guys are thugs and criminals for a reason. They aren't all that smart, not trained, and not very vigiligant to boot.

Cap that fucker, floor it in reverse with your head down, and you are out of there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:58:57 PM EDT
I personally saw a guy let a boxer loose on a group like that. They were climbing up each other like ladders and screaming "Jesus! Oww Jesus!!" My insides hurt from laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:59:13 PM EDT
Gee, these are human beings that deserve to be treated with respect and love. It is not their fault that they were dealt a poor hand in life.

* Group Hug *

I would have begged for my life and given them my car in apeasement to the almighty african american thug life that they are forced to live.

..WTF do you think I would have done...killed them all and then burn the fucking place down.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:04:52 PM EDT

So what.

Kill them all if you have to.

Just think of it like prairie dog hunting.

Gotta cull the heard eventually. Might as well be now.

Chris

caveat: Not meant towards blacks, but rather towards all animals who have lost their humanity to the point that a parking space is more important than a man choking to death on his own blood.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:12:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jasba:
Grabbed his arm.....rolled up the window.....started slowly backing up while turning left....pinning him between my vehicle and the one on the left.......of course anyone who couldn't see that first punch coming was an idiot.....when the guy approaches on the left it should have been on right then and there.....either get out and fight or close up the car nice and tight and move on...........

Drove to a nice quite spot then backed over him again and again!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:17:56 PM EDT
1) Don't get into that situation to begin with.

2) If you didn't follow #1, then at least leave when asked to do so. Avoid escalating the situation and use whatever verbal means necessary to diffuse the situation.

3) Ok, you didn't follow #1 or #2. If you do leave the window open, then at least keep your left arm up so you can deflect the fist/knife that will shortly be coming into your car through the open window.

4) So now you've let yourself get punched. Now is the time to leave. You are in fear for your life so use your car to get out of the deteriorating situation.

5) You've decided to stay in this abusive relationship. I can't help you anymore. You're on your own.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:23:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 5:28:19 PM EDT by xxTAPxx]

Looks like NO just before Katrina hit.

Oh wait, it looks like NO every frickin' day of the year

edit: I only mention NO because of the news lately and my fond (for a 2nd date, private charter flight to NO for fall break) and not so fond memories of NO.

and my rental car windshield was smashed while I was gone
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:31:20 PM EDT
fucking animals
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:44:39 PM EDT
After seeing that video, I am completely assured that those
hard working, tax paying, contributors to society,
are completely misunderstood and are victims
of stereo types.

myit
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:45:41 PM EDT
Obviously, I wouldn't have been anywhere near that place. If it escalated to the point where he reached in the car, it would have been an awful shame if he got his arm tangled up in my seatbelt as I drove away at a high rate of speed in fear of my life...or perhaps not.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top