Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:29:02 PM EDT
I need an airsoft gun.  A guy in my house got his hands on a clear M4type that only shoots semi auto and he's kicking down doors of guys and shooting at them.  I need something to put him in his place... hard.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
airsoft won't do that

get a paintball gun

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:32:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Any of the long guns on this page, with battery/lots of bb's, at close range, will teach him a lesson he will not soon forget...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#3]
You can also go with a pistol. But whatever type and brand of airsoft pistol you choose ... make sure it is one with the metal "barrel". One that uses "green gas". Those things CAN SHOOT ... and shoot HARD!

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Why not just taser his ass?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck that.
Own a 12 gauge pump?
Beanbag rounds.
Airsofter pwned now!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]
does the dumbfuck realize that those pellets will put an eye out?  Do you?  wear safety glasses.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#7]
hell yeah, if i had a roommate kicking in my door to shoot me with an airsoft, id definantly return fire with my painball gun.   i know for a fact it hurts getting hit from 50 yards away but... from one end of the bedroom to another, will definatly stop him from doing this.

id only do it on a counter-strike, when hes in the event of shooting you. otherwise just kicking in his door on random and shooting him might provoke a fight, even though the idiot started the game.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
does the dumbfuck realize that those pellets will put an eye out?  Do you?  wear safety glasses.  

he's not the brightest
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fuck that.
Own a 12 gauge pump?
Beanbag rounds.
Airsofter pwned now!

Even better!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Think outside the box.....slingshot.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Think outside the box.....slingshot Wrist Rocket.

fixed
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#12]
How about just chuck a cinder block at him!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Supersoaker with cat piss.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:00:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I need an airsoft gun.  A guy in my house got his hands on a clear M4type that only shoots semi auto and he's kicking down doors of guys and shooting at them.  I need something to put him in his place... hard.

A buddy of mine has a green gas Glock, dont know who makes it but its semi auto and hurts like fuck all close in.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:03:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I just think it'd be sweet revenge to somehow lure him into your room to pull his usual prank, where you do the following: with the lights dimmed, in full cammo, in a "fortified" position (couch w/ pillow "sandbags" will make a nice foxhole), and with a rope in your hand that is attatched to a pulley/the door so you can close it behind him, you unleash all fury with this airsoft gun. A practically solid stream of 800 pain-inducing bb's per minute with no immediate escape and no way to hit you back with his weapon will make him think twice about EVER assaulting your "base" with a springer (single shot) airsoft gun again. Granted, it could be the start of a war, but you'd have the upper hand.

I probably wouldn't do it for the price of the things and the liability involved. Still, tell me that doesn't at least sound fun.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Supersoaker with cat piss.

I was just gonna recommend a squirt gun filled with piss.

Make sure you don't get him INSIDE your room unless you want piss INSIDE your room.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Why go thru all the trouble of collecting piss? Just pee on him when he is sleeping. Make sure to document if properly and post pics.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:17:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Grab him, punch him in the face, and break the gun if he does it again.

Sorry, not a lot of patience with dumbasses.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Last time someone tried that with me I grabbed him, hit him sat on him and put 25 shots into him point blank. He never shot me again with it.

Airsofter getting his gun taken away and shot with it = pwned.

If not slingshot or wristrocket with marbles will leave a nice bruise. Make sure you dont hit him in his head though. Hit someone in the side of the skull with one once while he was running from me. He dropped went down straight onto his face.

A paintball gun would be good too, get a full auto one that can fire like 10 paintballs a second.

Aim for the stomach,chest area. Dont put out any eyes.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#20]
one word- Drozd  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top