Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 12:24:14 PM EDT
Yup, I know, I only mailed in my application this past week, BUT dang, I cant wait to get that GARAND.....

WAIT, did you HEAR THAT, hold on it sounded like a FED-EX TRUCK.....

(1shott bolts from the chair to the window, throws open the sash, BUT sees nothing, returns to chair with a SIGH)

Sorry about that, just hearing things I guess.......
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:31:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yup, I know, I only mailed in my application this past week, BUT dang, I cant wait to get that GARAND.....

(1shott bolts from the chair to the window, throws open the sash, BUT sees nothing, returns to chair with a SIGH)

Do you think people 60 years from now are going to be this excited about the arrival of their AR15? I hope so.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I HOPE SO, I will be 98 in 60 years, and if I am still around, I will do a archive search of this thread, and post a pic of what my CMP AR15/M16 looks like....
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Only shot one once, and it sure was sweet! Can't afford one on mil pay just quite yet, but she's on my wish list. Have fun
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my first several weeks back and I am going to order another. I am hoping to get a WW2 era rifle this time around.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#5]
You have NO IDEA how bad I want a CMP Greek issue Garand.

But, oh, my bank account was at $43.12 as of Thursday...

I want to cry...
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You have NO IDEA how bad I want a CMP Greek issue Garand.

But, oh, my bank account was at $43.12 as of Thursday...

I want to cry...

+1

And they keep cutting my prn hours at the hospital so that I am missing all the toys. Four hours here, four hours there, and, sheesh, hardly buy bullets for the ones that I've got.

wganz
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#7]

I guess I'm not helping, HRA USGI service grade.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=20474

I guess I'm not helping, HRA USGI service grade.

DAMN, that is SWEET.. CONGRATS....
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I SWEAR, if I was allowed to buy from the CMP, I would probably buy a garand EVERY MONTH!!!

You bastards need to buy an extra one once in a while and then sell it to me (at only a slight markup ).  Since I've got a C&R FFL you can send them directly to me!  

1shott - I hope yours arrives soon!!   Post pictures when it does.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm getting amxious, and I mailed mine order off yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I SWEAR, if I was allowed to buy from the CMP, I would probably buy a garand EVERY MONTH!!!

You bastards need to buy an extra one once in a while and then sell it to me (at only a slight markup ).  Since I've got a C&R FFL you can send them directly to me!  

I think you would owe me more than just a little mark up, since I gave you a "tip" about the ammo........  
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you would owe me more than just a little mark up, since I gave you a "tip" about the ammo........  

Dammit - I hate it when people remember that I owe them big favors!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dammit - I hate it when people remember that I owe them big favors!  

I may be a OKIE, but I am sharp as a tack, and dont forget anything........ANYTHING....
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:11:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I think mine arrived almost exactly 2 weeks to the day from when I mailed the paperwork in.  Very fast service!

Dave
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Cheer up! I had to wait over ONE YEAR for my M1 Garand from the then-DCM. Thank the anti-gunners for this situtation. The antis really did us a favor by privatizing the DCM, turning it into the CMP as it is known today, with delivery time in months instead of a year.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not waiting for my Garand yet.. Just my C&R. I'm on my way to a nice piece of history.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:32:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I onley have about 200$ in the bank so yes i am wating for the mony for a garand
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think people 60 years from now are going to be this excited about the arrival of their AR15? I hope so.

I'll be surprised if the average American will be able to buy an air rifle in 60 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top