Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/21/2005 2:37:04 AM EDT

They set the alarms to go off ot different times throught the morning while I was sleeping.

There are 3 other people in the room besides me, and I know they ALWAYS do this, so I unplugged them all just after they left. Nice try, But it didn't work.

Now I have to get my revenge,

I need this to be BREATHTAKING, and SPECTACULAR.

Hit me with your ideas.

Keep in mind this is in military barracks, so nothing that could get me in touble.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:41:20 AM EDT
fiber glass dust in their underware( or the wall insulation kind,,just rub it around in there) OR on the shirt collars.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:42:47 AM EDT
Something with dummy ordnance perhaps?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:44:44 AM EDT
Are you army?

If so, take their berets, shove them into the smallest water bottle that you can get them into (individually of course), and then refil and place in freezer.

In the morning when they are searching for their covers, kindly point them towards the freezer.

Of course this will work for any type of cover as I used this trick with a guy's patrol cap.\

It should be known that this will only encourage further molesting of your uniform items...

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:51:04 AM EDT
-Fill their sneakers with shaving cream while they're sleeping.
-Wrap their beds with Saran Wrap.
-Relace their boots/sneakers from top to bottom instead of from bottom to top.
-IIRC if you set the voltage on their clocks to 220v it'll keep time slower than it would at the proper 110v.
- Inject some stink juice into their pillows.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:59:32 AM EDT
Keep in mind that retaliation begets escalation, so you have to be able to take as well as give.

The bigger your reaction (annoyance, PO'd, ranting, raving, etc.), the greater their enjoyment.

Downplaying your reaction takes the fun out of what they are doing.

Therefore, subtlety is a key characteristic in revenge.

Have fun.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:01:33 AM EDT
Blanket party

Aviator
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:08:08 AM EDT
Poke holes in their condoms?

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:11:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kharn:
Poke holes in their condoms?

Kharn

Holy Shi^ that's funny!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:18:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:23:55 AM EDT
I say a variation of one already given..... while they sleep, TAKE all the laces from their boots, knot them all together end to end...put them in a bottle and freeze it.

No real damage, and it'll slow them down.

No Expert

Or, go with the condoms!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:24:56 AM EDT
Put a little bit of Ben-gay on their deodorant.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:26:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pathfinder74:
-Fill their sneakers with shaving cream while they're sleeping.
-Wrap their beds with Saran Wrap.
-Relace their boots/sneakers from top to bottom instead of from bottom to top.
-IIRC if you set the voltage on their clocks to 220v it'll keep time slower than it would at the proper 110v.
- Inject some stink juice into their pillows.

I've done the first and third...Now, since I am assuming you're male...saran wrap the toilet bowl...just remember it's there when YOU have to "go."
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:56:39 AM EDT
Pepper spray in their underwear...I understand Fox 5.3 is 'interesting'...Secondary strike, Pepper spray in their shampoo. From all accounts, there's a very real chance that THIS may result in a major ass-kicking from these guys.

Be advised, unless your return strike is truely HORRIFIC there WILL be a war on. It's best to make it so cruel that all concerned agree on a cease-fire/truce. Watch your back though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:17:02 AM EDT
You will need an team to do this and of course POVs. (personally owned vehicles)

When we wanted to mess with someone, we would pick up their vehicle and place it so that it could only be moved by a crew, or a tow truck.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:21:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wildearp:
You will need an team to do this and of course POVs. (personally owned vehicles)

When we wanted to mess with someone, we would pick up their vehicle and place it so that it could only be moved by a crew, or a tow truck.

Flipped my buddy's VW Bug over on its roof at a party one time and piled a dumpster worth of trash bags around and on it. I really need to find the picture I took of that. Priceless.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:29:43 AM EDT
Superglue handcuffs. Thumb & index finger, interlocked with other thumb & index finger. Works better when someone is drunk, keeps them from DWI.

Superglue: coffee mug, shoes/boots, locker lid, alarm clock. Lots of fun in a little bottle.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:39:38 AM EDT
Flip over there wall lockers..
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:41:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Aviator:
Blanket party

Aviator

You know it't a whole lot nastier than it sounds.
I saw a guy end up loosing teeth and a broken nose from the soap in a sock.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:41:51 AM EDT
Coat various items with pepper spray. Shoelaces, toothbrushes, computer mice, etc. Eventually it will make it's way to someone's eyes, mouth, whatever.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:44:37 AM EDT
Take the shower head off. Dry out the inside. Put a boullion cube (preferably beef) or Kool-Aid powder in the shower head and put it back on. Apply thread tape if needed so it doesn't leak.

If it works they'll either reak like beef broth of have a nice Kool-Aid tint.

Remember it's in there and take it off and clean it out before you use it again. Otherwise you'll be th butt of your own joke.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:45:11 AM EDT

Take one boot from each of them and switch them around, tie them togher and put them back under their racks, don't tie them to tight.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:47:52 AM EDT
I prefer mind games myself. If they are the paranoid type and are expecting retaliation then make them think its coming. Give wicked grins at random moments, act like your trying not to laugh at something thier about to do, anything that will f*ck with thier mind. Do this for a long time, then when they finally relax and let thier guard down, hit them with the prank they didnt see coming.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:56:13 AM EDT
Find a willing female accomplice to call the OOD (ODO?), 15-20 times asking for your buddy(or buddies). Have her say all kinds of freaky stuff. Think here, what's the worst? I'm pregnant, he gave me the clap?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:58:42 AM EDT
Wait till they go out for a night of heavy drinking. When they come back to the room and pass out on their bunk, grab some sober buddies to help you drag their bunk out the room and down the hall. I woke up one morning hung over, peering into the eyes of the CQ and runner…………………
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:04:36 AM EDT
My favorite revenge technique that I've only used once, on a roomate who'd wash his feet in the sink despite being asked nicely to not do that: I took cayanne pepper, split it, and rubbed the juice along the rim of the sink. This was suggested to me by a grand-master-prankster--the very best I've known. However, the advice was to spread the juice around the toilet seat. Being in the barracks, you'd probably hit innocents too though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:13:35 AM EDT
Man things have changed.Setting alarm clocks is considered a prank nowadays in the service ?

Do you guys have alert bags ? If you do,take some key items out of the offending parties bags,and when inspection time comes..BINGO!!! Instant extra duty.You will be sleeping soundly while they are scrubbing the latrine in the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:16:50 AM EDT
Dump a bag of sugar in their laundry when it is in the final rinse cycle. Especially effective with underwear and socks. Come PT time and they start sweating, they will get very stick, very chaffed and very, very uncomfortable.

Hire two nasty whores to get it on in their beds while they are gone. Take lots of pics. After they are back for a few days, and just after linen turn in, show them the pics. Crabs suck...especially when you are chaffed and sore from the previous prank.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:14:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:44:10 AM EDT
- Put a combination of Nair and Icy/Hot in their underware.
- Saran Wrap the toilet bowl.
- Put vaseline around the rim of the toilet seat (or if you're really pissed, superglue).
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:50:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Jarhead_22:
Dump talcum powder in a thick line at the bottom of the offending party's door when you know they're not in there. Get a blow dryer and blow it under the bottom edge of the door. It will coat the entire room in a thin coat of talc.

Lean a large shitcan full of water against the offending party's door when you know they're in there. Knock. Walk away, but not so far away that you can't see the fun that results.

He said they're roommates.... all of those would be like doing it to himself.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:51:29 AM EDT
grenade simulator.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:55:06 AM EDT
Are you buddies with the NBC guy, just a tiny application of CS is very effective. Just be creative in application, like his pillow, if the guy has a car, his cover, etc.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:57:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:04:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ring:
grenade simulator.....

Air horn is better, use at random times through the night.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:11:52 AM EDT
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned MRE bomb. MJD
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:13:13 AM EDT
Do they all have alarm clocks?

You could wire a small contact that place on the snooze/of button... and run wires from a car battery to all of them... so when they hit the button they get a good jolt.''

Or maybe throw a toaster into the shower while they're in there. My wife always gets a good laugh when she does that too me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:13:50 AM EDT
I hear that freezing a can of shaving cream then cutting it open and dropping out the contents can be rather comical once it starts to thaw.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:16:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:23:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cjk1:
Are you army?

If so, take their berets, shove them into the smallest water bottle that you can get them into (individually of course), and then refil and place in freezer.

In the morning when they are searching for their covers, kindly point them towards the freezer.

Of course this will work for any type of cover as I used this trick with a guy's patrol cap.\

It should be known that this will only encourage further molesting of your uniform items...

Now here is a man who thinks outside the box...friggin brilliant

Another option quite popular in my unit right now...if you guys are already in ACU's that is...is pull off all their velcro patches and replace them with wierd shit, perhaps some new rank a little over their paygrade or some new name tapes...then sit back and watch. I'll betcha the platoon daddy catches it before they do. Subtlety is the key here.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:48:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sk1911:
Now here is a man who thinks outside the box...friggin brilliant

Another option quite popular in my unit right now...if you guys are already in ACU's that is...is pull off all their velcro patches and replace them with wierd shit, perhaps some new rank a little over their paygrade or some new name tapes...then sit back and watch. I'll betcha the platoon daddy catches it before they do. Subtlety is the key here.

This is why I inspect my uniform before I put it on in the AM, and always check it if someone tears off a patch and sticks it back on. (After walking around with my team leader's SPC and he with my PV2 rank...both upside down...all day. lol)
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:57:37 AM EDT
Crushed laxative in their drinks or sand in their dresser drawers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:09:04 AM EDT
If they sleep with their mouths open, try putting some really spicy hot sauce in their mouth while they're asleep. If that doesn't wake them up, then get back in bed and roll out and land on something that'll make a sharp noise to wake them up. It must be a nasty surprise to wake up with something burning in your mouth.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:25:06 AM EDT
Sprinkle some meat tenderizer in their sheets!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:25:49 AM EDT

Take the shower head off. Dry out the inside. Put a boullion cube (preferably beef) or Kool-Aid powder in the shower head and put it back on. Apply thread tape if needed so it doesn't leak.

Remember it's in there and take it off and clean it out before you use it again. Otherwise you'll be th butt of your own joke.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:00:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Zatu:
If they sleep with their mouths open, try putting your mule in their mouth while they're asleep. If that doesn't wake them up, then get in bed with them and roll down their underwear.

Dude... that's nasty.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:16:42 AM EDT
Nevermind all that sneakin' around doing stuff behind their backs. Get a bottle of Dr. Bronner's
Pure Peppermint Castille soap (available at GNC or other health food/vitamin stores) and when he's asleep with his mouth open, pour about a tsp of that in.......then stand clear and watch!!!
You better be ready to stop laughin' and start fightin' though after the gagging stops! (just in case he's one of those inclined to get really pissed off)
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:18:07 AM EDT
Talk to your local EOD Tech
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:41:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jrzy:

Originally Posted By Aviator:
Blanket party

Aviator

You know it't a whole lot nastier than it sounds.
I saw a guy end up loosing teeth and a broken nose from the soap in a sock.

Dont use soap, use oranges. They're strong enough to leave some good bruises, but they cant break any bones.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:45:17 AM EDT

Crushed Butterscotch Lifesavers work better. They make the skin sticky, but blend in with the skin pigment, so the victim has no clue whats going. Its killer when they get back in the same shower to try an wash it off.

I've pulled this prank successfully 4 times now. One more and I'm an ace.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:55:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/22/2005 4:56:04 AM EDT by wildearp]
Another idea:
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top